20-year-old girl injured in fire caused by gas leak in Kulgam village

Kulgam: A 20-year-old girl was injured in a fire that broke out after leakage from an LPG cylinder at her home in Larm village of South Kashmir’s Kulgam on Friday.

An official told the news agency—KNO that the girl identified as Simran Jan (20) daughter of Khurshid Ahmad Shah suffered burn injuries when the fire broke out due to the leakage in the LPG cylinder at her house.

“She was immediately rushed to GMC Anantnag, wherefrom she was referred to SMHS hospital Srinagar for specialised treatment,” the official said

Back to top button