Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2023 | 220 Posts | Last Date: 04-07-2023
Indian Army BSc Nursing Recruitment 2023: Indian Army has invited online applications from female candidates who have qualified NEET (UG)-2023, conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to four years BSc (Nursing) Course commencing in the year 2023 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS).
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 – Overview
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Indian Army BSc Nursing Recruitment below.
|Recruiting Body:||Indian Army|
|No. of Posts:||220 Posts|
|Job Location:||All over India|
|Selection Process:||Shortlisting, ToGIGE, Psychological Assessment, Interview, Medical examination|
Indian Army Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Join Military Nursing services, BSc nursing Course 2023||220 Posts|
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
All the candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs.200/- except SC/ST candidates.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
i) Female candidates who are unmarried/divorced/legally separated widow without encumbrances.
ii) Applicants must Born between 01 Oct 1998 and 30 Sep 2006 (both days inclusive)
iii) Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50 % aggregate marks as a regular student.
It is mandatory for all candidates desirous of seeking admission for BSc Nursing course at AFMS institutions to:
i) Qualify NEET (UG)-2023 conducted by NTA
ii) Register and apply at the website www. joinindianarmy.nic.in (JIA).
iii) Appear for the screening process at Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt on the
given date if shortlisted to attend the same.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Course 2023 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for admission at Colleges of Nursing based on the final merit cum choice.
The final merit will be prepared using NEET (UG)-2023 score, Computer Based Test of General Intelligence, General English (ToGIGE), Psychological Assessment and Interview, and choice of institution subject to medical fitness and vacancies at each College.
Steps to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on the Officers Entry Apply/Online link available on the homepage.
- Register and Login.
- Fill out the Online Application Form with the required details.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Submit and take a printout of the final submitted form for future use.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Notification
|☛ Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link (Active) | CLICK HERE|
|☛ Download Official Notification PDF | CLICK HERE|
|☛ Official Website: joinindianarmy.nic.in|
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- CRC Srinagar Consultant Job Vacancy, Walk-in-interview on 5 Oct
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Assistant Professors Recruitment 2023, Walk-in-interview
- Northern Railway Recruitment Notification, Walk-in-interview at J&K & Firozpur
- IUST Teaching Saff Vacancy Recruitment 2023
- Govt. Polytechnic College Samba Guest Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2023
- AAICLAS Vacancy Recruitment in Leh, Walk-in-interview
- J&K Rural Self Employment Training Institutes Society Job Vacancy Recruitment, Apply Online
- CRC Srinagar Vocational Instructor Job Vacancy, Details Here
- Composite Regional Centre Srinagar Job Vacancies, Walk-in-interview
- Air Force School Jammu Teachers & Clerk Job Vacancy