248 Head Constable Posts, ITBP Recruitment 2022, Eligibility: 12th pass
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force invited online applications for the recruitment of the Head Constable posts.
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invited online applications for the recruitment of the Head Constable posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the HC posts on the official website of ITBP given below.
There are 248 vacancies to be filled under this recruitment process. The candidates can apply for the ITBP Head constable post till July 7, 2022.
Vacancy details of ITBP Recruitment 2022:
1. Head Constable Male: 135 Posts
2. Head Constable Female: 23 Posts
3. Head Constable (Combatant Ministerial) LDCE: 90 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Eligibility Criteria for Head Constable Recruitment 2022:
Qualification: Intermediate or Class 12 (10+2) passed by a recognized Board with Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi only on the computer.
Age Limit: 18-25 years as of January 1, 2022. For age-related other information, the candidates can check the notification on its official website.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- is the application and exempted for the female and ST/ST/ESM candidates.
1. PET/ PST Test
2. Written Exam
3. Skill Test
4. Documentation and Medical Exam.
How to apply for the ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 :
1. Visit the official website given below.
2. On the homepage click on the ‘ New User Registration” page.
3. Fill in the required details and submit.
4. Login and proceed with the application process.
5. Upload the required documents, pay the fee and submit the form.
6. Take a printout of the application form for future reference.