India Post JK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Online Application Process Started. Check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
India Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: India Post has started the online application process for recruitment to the various post of Gramin Dak Sevak for Jammu and Kashmir Postal. The candidates holding the qualification of 10th and between the age group of 18 to 20 years can apply to the above posts on or before 29 October 2021. The link to the online application can be accessed by scrolling down. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
A total of 266 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevaks will be recruited through this recruitment process. The candidates are advised to go through the provided link for more details before apply. The candidates are advised to apply for the aforesaid posts as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush on the official website.
1. Notification Date: 30 Sep 2021
2. Last Date of Submission 29 Oct 2021
3. State: Jammu and Kashmir
4. Organization: India Post
5. Education Qual: Secondary (10th Pass)
6. No. of Posts: 266 Posts
7. Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
8. Application Fee: UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee
India Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
– Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class.
India Post GDS Salary:
– Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
1. BPM – Rs.12,000/-
2. ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
– Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
1. BPM – Rs.14,500/-
2. ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
India Post GDS Selection Procedure:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the Merit List.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post online mode through the official website by following steps:
Step 1 – Registration Initially candidate has to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain a unique registration number.
Step 2- Fee Payment UR/OBC/EWS Male/Trans-man need to make fee payment. In the case of online payment, if no confirmation is received after the deduction of the amount from the candidate’s bank account, candidates can await upto 72 Hours for settlement.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Step 3 – Apply Online, then fill application, upload documents and submit post preferences. Preview and take a printout.