Accenture Jobs 2023: Accenture is providing a great chance for the candidates who are trying for the job. Accenture is going to conduct a Recruitment Drive for freshers to recruit the contenders for various vacant positions in the organization.
Candidates who have completed graduation and post-graduation can apply for the Accenture Job Openings on this page can apply listed below.
Quick Overview of Accenture Jobs 2023
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Last Date:||Not mentioned|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Gurugram, Coimbatore, Indore, Jaipur|
Accenture Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the Accenture Jobs 2023:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Foreign Language – Tech (DH)||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA and M.Sc. (CSE, IT) for 2022 & 2023 graduates having Foreign language Proficiency is a key requirement for the role and hence Certification in any of the below mentioned languages would be an advantage.|
Steps to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
- Design, build, test, assemble, and configure application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Deliver code to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of successful implementation of the solution
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Graduating streams – 2022 & 2023 pass outs
- Degrees- B.E, B.Tech., M.E, MTech, MSc (CS/ IT) and MCA graduates
- Minimum language proficiency / qualification – German – A2,B2,B1,C1,C2; French – A2,B2,B1,C1,C2; Spanish – A2,B2,B1,C1,C2; Italian – A2,B2,B1,C1,C2; Japanese – N1/N2/N3 OR any Degree / Masters / Advanced diploma in the respective language
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of total Experience
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- You should have completed your relevant degree (eligible for this job role), in the stipulated duration of the degree. Hence, there should be no gaps during the course of your degree. Eg: You must complete your BBA in 3 years or your B.Tech in 4 years.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment / interview process in last three months.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More Private Jobs