Accenture Recruitment Drive: Accenture is looking for eligible candidates for the post of DH System and Application Services Associate at their various locations across India.
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Accenture (Careers) or directly from the link given below in this article.
Quick Overview of Accenture Jobs 2023
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Selection Process:||Interview (If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments)|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurugram, Pune, Kolkata, Nagpur, Indore, Mumbai, Jaipur|
Accenture Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the Accenture Jobs 2023:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|DH-System and Application Services Associat||All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, B.S.Micr, B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA|
Steps to Apply for Accenture Recruitment 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More Private Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How to apply for Accenture Recruitment Drive for DH System and Application Services Associate?
Ans. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Accenture (Careers) or directly from the link given in this article.
Q2. What is the qualification required for Accenture Recruitment Drive for DH System and Application Services Associate?
Ans. All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, B.S.Micr, B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA is the qualification required for Accenture Recruitment Drive for DH System and Application Services Associate.