AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) is pleased to announce the recruitment for the position of Assistant Supervisor. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals seeking a challenging career in the aviation industry. AIESL is looking to fill 209 vacancies, and interested candidates can apply through the official website at aiesl.in.
AIESL is a subsidiary of Air India Limited and is responsible for providing maintenance, repair, and overhaul services for aircraft. With its commitment to excellence and safety, AIESL has established itself as a leading player in the aviation industry. The organization offers a dynamic work environment and ample growth opportunities for its employees.
Interested candidates should take note of the following important dates:
- Start Date of Application: 22/12/2023
- End Date of Application: 15/01/2024
- Date of Written/Skill Test: to be announced
- Date of Medical Test: to be announced
AIESL Jobs Recruitment 2024 Overview
AIESL invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up posts of “Assistant Supervisor” for Engineering Activity Centers and also to form a panel for future requirements, on a “Fixed Term Employment” basis for an initial period of five years and further extension based on the Company’s requirement.
|AI Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
|No. of Posts
|15 Jan 2024
|India Government Jobs
|➊ Written/Skill Test
➋ Medical Test
The Assistant Supervisor role at AIESL involves overseeing and coordinating various maintenance activities. The selected candidates will be responsible for ensuring compliance with safety regulations, conducting inspections, and managing documentation. Additionally, they will assist in the supervision of technicians and provide technical support as required.
Eligibility Criteria for AIESL Assistant Supervisor Posts (as of 01-01-2024)
To be eligible for the Assistant Supervisor position, candidates must meet the following criteria:
|Min 01 Year
Age Limit (max on 01-01-2024)
The Non-refundable application and processing Fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for GENERAL, EWS and OBC candidates towards Application/ processing fees by means of RTGS / NEFT as per the Bank Details given below:
“AI Engineering Services Limited”
Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
A/C No: 41102631800
Branch: New Delhi Main Branch, 11, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
Assistant Supervisor: Will be paid approx. Rs. 27000/- all-inclusive emoluments, and vary over five years, depending upon the length of service/experience.
Period of Contract
Fixed Term Contract for 5 years which may be extended for a further period based on the requirement of AIESL and performance. The candidates will have a career in the organization as per the Fixed Term Employment Scheme.
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned above, are required to submit their scanned application form duly filled in all respects along with the receipt of the application fee and the necessary documents to our EMAIL ID i.e. email@example.com and additionally, you should complete and submit your information via the Google Forms link provided in AIESL website.
Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of:
- Educational Qualification (i.e. SSC, HSC, 1st year, 2nd year 3rd year and 4th Year Graduation or higher education with mark sheets for each year), as applicable.
- Date of birth proof (Original School Leaving Certificate or attested photocopy duly signed by the Principal of same School/College and SSC passing certificate.)
- Caste Certificate in original in the prescribed format along with self-certified photocopy in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Candidates, who are working as Contractual Employee in Government / Semi-Government / PSUs / Autonomous bodies or institutions funded by the government, also have to produce NOC mandatory.
The application, in the prescribed format, must be submitted along with the above mentioned requisite documents. Original Certificate should not be submitted with the application, but should be brought for verification along with one set of photocopies. Candidates who fail to produce the original testimonials for verification may not be allowed for the Selection process.
The selection process for the Assistant Supervisor position at AIESL will consist of the following stages:
- Written/Skill Test: Candidates will be required to appear for a written test followed by a skill test in MS Word, MS Excel & MS-Power Point, etc. as per the schedule uploaded on the website (www.aiesl.in).
- Pre-Medical Test: The shortlisted candidates will be inducted as per vacancies subject to being found FIT in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination conducted by the Company’s Medical Officer.
The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in all stages of the selection process.
The AIESL Assistant Supervisor Recruitment 2023 presents a promising opportunity for individuals looking to build a career in the aviation industry. With its strong reputation and commitment to excellence, AIESL offers a rewarding work environment and attractive benefits. Interested candidates are encouraged to visit the official website at aiesl.in for detailed information and to submit their applications within the specified timeframe. We wish all the applicants the best of luck in their endeavors.