Air India Cabin Crew Jobs Vacancy: Air India is looking for candidates fulfilling eligibility for the following position. Interested and eligible candidates can read the details below and apply online through the official link available below:
The walk-in drive is scheduled to be on the 19th of October 2023 at Essex Farms, 4 Aurobindo Marg, Opposite to IIT flyover Crossing, Next to Hauz Khas Metro Station, New Delhi.
Quick Overview of Air India Cabin Crew Jobs vacancy
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|JOB LOCATION||All India|
|SALARY||As per Norms|
Air India Cabin Crew Job Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the Air India Cabin Crew Jobs 2023:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Cabin Crew||Must have completed class 12th from a recognized board /university with a minimum of 50% marks|
Steps to Apply for Air India Cabin Crew Job Vacancy 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
- Safety and security-related duties.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring and empathetic.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More Private Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Air India Cabin Crew Job Vacancy?
Interested candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Air India: careers.airindia.com Or directly through the official link available in this article.
What is the qualification required for Cabin Crew post.
Applicant must have completed class 12th from a recognized board /university with a minimum of 50% marks.