Airtel Manager Job Vacancy 2023: Airtel is looking for candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions for the Product Experience – Manager/Senior Manager post at their Gurgaon location.
Interested candidates can read below for details like educational qualifications required, key responsibilities etc. Direct link to apply online for the post is available below.
Quick Overview of Airtel Manager Job Vacancy
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Airtel Manager Job Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the Airtel Jobs 2023:
|Name of Post||Eligibility|
|Product Experience – Manager/Senior Manager||Check below for eligibility|
Steps to Apply for Airtel Manager Job Vacancy
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
- Customer backwards and digital first approach of designing experience processes (including writing detailed business requirements documents BRDs) for various life stages of customer journey (BUY, Onboard (delivery), Manage (assurance), Pay etc.) for various Products (new and existing products).
- Identify issues, gaps & design solutions to avoid/address frictions in customer journey.
- Using Data driven approach, analyzing customer’s VOCs to identify root causes first for issues in customer journey and then solving them structurally with refined processes
- Drive simplification and re-design of existing processes by working cross functionally across teams – product, sales, legal, regulatory, and marketing to make overall business efficient and transform customer experience
- Define and own metrics around processes and drive it
- Understand underlying systems and tech stacks to leverage technology where possible when designing processes
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Problem Solving skillset
- Analytical frame of mind
- Customer obsessed
- Structured approach in analysis and articulation of problems & solutions
- Designing simplified customer journeys
- Experience on Digital Transformation will be an added advantage
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More Private Jobs