Airtel Territory Manager Job Vacancy 2023: Airtel is looking for candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions for the following post at their Gurgaon location. selected candidates must be responsible for fault repair, S2S activities for Airtel broadband customers for the Circle.
Interested candidates can read below for details like educational qualifications required, key responsibilities etc. Direct link to apply online for the post is available below.
Quick Overview of Airtel Territory Manager Job Vacancy
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Airtel Territory Manager Job Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the ——Jobs 2023:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Territory Manager||BE / B Tech – ECE – with more than 3 yrs Or Diploma – ECE with more than 5 yrs of relevant work experience|
Steps to Apply for Airtel Territory Manager Job Vacancy
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
- Responsible for fault repair, S2S activities for airtel broadband customers for the Circle
- Responsible for KPI delivery as per target & action for continues improvement
- Responsible for identification of improvement areas for the circle & define corrective actions
- Responsible for quality of fault repair /workmanship in the circle
- Responsible for continuous improvement in customer experience
- Responsib+E2le for process & SoP adherence
- S2S (New sales, rental upgrade, technology migration, LoB products etc) through service teams.
- Optimum use of resources with planned productivity
- Responsible for QOS parameters related to TRAI, Regulatory & statutory compliance for the circle/Cluster
- Responsible for timely material consumption
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure smooth operations.
- Recommend process improvement to enhance customer experience
- Responsible for seamless experience for customer during entire life cycle with airtel and improve the CFI score.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- In depth knowledge of broadband/FTTH
- Excellent analytical skills
- Collaborative Relation Skills
- Vendor Management
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Self-Motivated and positive attitude person.
- Proactive and result oriented.
- Team Player.
- Customer interfacing skills.
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More Private Jobs