Akasa Air Jobs 2023 | Apply Online | Check Details
Akasa Air Jobs 2023: Akasa Air is conducting recruitment for the year 2023, offering opportunities for 105 cabin crew and flight dispatch officer positions. Eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply before the deadline. Detailed information about the vacancies, salary, application fee, selection process, educational qualifications, results, age limit, and other relevant details can be found below.
Akasa Air Jobs 2023 – Overview
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Recruiting Body:||Akasa Air|
|No. of Posts:||105|
|Salary:||As per company rules|
Akasa Air Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the Akasa Air Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Post||No. of Posts||Qualification|
|Flight Dispatch Officers (Mumbai)||05||Bachelor of Science or Engineering graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University with Physics & Mathematics as a mandatory subject at 10+2 Level.|
|Cabin Crew||100||Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), must be fluent in English and Hindi|
Steps to Apply for Akasa Air Jobs 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Akasa Air Jobs Vacancy Details 2023 – Key Responsibilities (Flight Dispatch Officers)
- Assist Flight Dispatchers and Flight Crew during Flight Preparation process.
- Monitor Weather & NOTAM and notify Flight Dispatcher & all concerned departments.
- Coordinate with ATS authorities for clearances, obtain ADC/FIC.
- Maintain operationally critical flight documents/ records as per company requirements.
- Aircraft Tracking according to company guidelines and initiate required actions.
- Monitor aircraft to ground – ACARS communications & take appropriate action as required.
- Disseminate fuel related information to operating departments & fuelling company.
- Update & Check of mandatory Navigational Documents of Aircraft.
- Any other duties assigned by the senior.
Akasa Air Jobs Vacancy Details 2023 – Key Responsibilities (Cabin Crew)
- Strictly adhere to and remain conversant & compliant to set standard operating procedures as per the Government, DGCA and in Company Manuals.
- Maintain current knowledge of rules and regulations and procedures for the operations of the aircraft. Keep abreast with the latest safety & service circulars / notices / procedures / campaigns & promotions.
- Strict adherence to company grooming & turn out standards. Be responsible and present a professional image whilst on duty and on layovers.
- Responsible for validity of mandatory and regulatory trainings & documents, their timely issue, renewal and extension.
- Responsible to conduct inflight sales and continuously increase ancillary revenue. As a salesperson, you must always promote the airline as a brand and share various options available to the customer, thereby ensuring the Akasa Air Experience is demonstrated, Customer’s overall experience is enhanced.
- Ensure service delivery is efficiently organized and consistently delivered by crew to meet and exceed customer expectations. Finesse and presentation are of paramount importance. Pay special attention to customers requiring special assistance with reduced mobility, elderly, un-accompanied minors, mothers with infants / children.
- Make every effort to see that the customer is comfortable and always show that you care for them. Always maintain a high level of enthusiasm and your passion for customer care must be visible to all.
- Take a detailed galley handover and ensure all sales stock, pre-booked meals and other catering uplifts are as per catering documents.
- Maintain good public relations in the cabin by engaging positively & proactively with the customers (Be the Brand Ambassador).
- Ensure On-Time Performance is maintained.
- Maintain a high level of self-discipline at all times when on duty and strictly adhere to the cabin crew code of conduct. Ensure the focus is on customer safety, security and comfort.
- Responsible for checking, safeguarding and return of all company equipment and unused catering supplies. Responsible for the cleanliness & tidiness of aircraft cabin, lavatories and galleys. Monitor the cabin throughout the flight.
- Responsible to report all issues / discrepancies / non-compliances / cabin & galley defects to the Inflight Manager.
- Make all relevant announcements as defined in the Announcement book (if approved as per announcement ratings)
- Complete all pre-flight and post flight duties.
- Recommend changes with regards to service delivery / design / enhancement of service / product, reducing wastage based on customer / crew feedback. Take pride in improving processes and bringing in cost reduction / efficiency.
- Practice effective CRM to ensure coordination with the cockpit crew and other related departments (Airport Services, catering, security). Go beyond the call of duty in assisting colleagues.
Akasa Air Jobs Vacancy Details 2023 – Knowledge & Skills Required (Flight Dispatch Officers)
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering graduate or an equivalent qualification from a recognizedBoard/University with Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subject at 10+2 Level.
- Higher qualifications will be an advantage.
- Suitable computer knowledge – MS Office
- Should have a positive attitude, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
Akasa Air Jobs Vacancy Details 2023 – Knowledge & Skills Required (Cabin Crew)
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passport, PAN Card and Aadhar Card.
- Minimum Age: For freshers with no past flying experience is 18 years up to 28 years.
- For Experienced Cabin Crew age limit to apply is 35 years.
- Minimum Height – 155 cms for Female and 167.5 cms for Male (and weight in proportion).
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), must be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Must be medically fit as per DGCA.
- BMI range for female 18 – 23 and for male 18 – 25.
- No visible tattoos/marks
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More For You:
- Air India Job Vacancy, Direct Apply Link Here
- Vedantu Executive Job Vacancy 2023, Apply Online
- Lenskart Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Amazon Area Manager Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Infosys Assistant Accountant Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Indigo Job Vacancy, Interview on Sept 25
- Pfizer Job Vacancy (Work from Home), Apply Online
- Airtel Job Vacancy for Graduates, Apply Online
- Hyundai Manager Vacancy 2023, Apply Online
- Maruti Suzuki Manager Job Vacancy, Apply Online