American Express Analyst Vacancy Jobs 2023: American Express is looking for eligible candidates for the following positions. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of American Express or through the direct link available below in this article.
For further details like qualifications, Job responsibilities, How to apply, etc read below.
Quick Overview of American Express Analyst Vacancy Jobs 2023
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Job Location:||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
American Express Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the ——Jobs 2023:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Analyst – Risk Management II||Bachelor’s Degree in equivalent field is required or 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience|
Steps to Apply for American Express Recruitment 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
- Design and implement strong compliance and governance framework for our sales colleagues
- Provide insights on the opportunities identified and created by our sales colleagues
- Measure the impact based growth based on sales efforts and time invested by the sales teams utilizing internal systems
- To be the subject matter expert for US SME and effectively engaging with stakeholders
- Partnership with stakeholders and business partners to provide valuable insights & prepare metrics to support leadership & product managers to help grow the business.
- Drive Analytics and Insights through various data tools
- Identify & Implement various automation techniques to improve efficiency
- Perform quality check for on sales documentation.
- Build positive relationships with key collaborators and partners across teams
- Storytelling skills to ensure the communication and messaging to the relevant stakeholders and business partners is seemless.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Strong analytical background with proficiency on Excel, SQL & HIVE.
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Project management skill to manage various initiatives across team
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More Private Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for American Express Analyst Vacancy?
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of American Express i.e., americanexpress.com or through the direct link available in this article.
What is the eligibility for American Express Analyst Vacancy?
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in an equivalent field or 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience for an Analyst Vacancy in American Express.