American Express Vacancy 2024: American Express is looking for eligible candidates for the position of Project Analyst I (Audit and Compliance). Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of American Express or the direct link available below in this article.
For further details like qualifications, Job responsibilities, How to apply, etc read below.
Vacancy Details: American Express is looking for qualified candidates to fill up the position given below:
- Name of Post: Project Analyst I (Audit and Compliance)
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, Business, Risk Management, or an equivalent field.
- Experience: 2+ years of relevant experience in financial services, risk management, internal control, compliance reporting, vendor management, or closely related field.
- Support management in generation of reports and cross-team collaboration to satisfy SOC-1 audit processes for compliance assessment & validation of CoDO data sharing processes
- Provide tactical support for third party life cycle management (TLM) processes including invoice review and payment approvals.
- Provide support for targeted projects advised at improving the control environment, mitigating, and remediating risk.
- Provide extensive support to partners through various compliance activities and ensure GCS is within threshold for AXP defined Control Metrics
- Draft and maintain business level documentation detailing CoDO processes for sharing data internally to the CoDO team, externally to other enterprise teams in the organization, externally to clients, and with 3rd parties & strategic partners
- Perform baseline analysis of CoDO processes for potential inefficiencies and review by process mgmt. controls lead.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Support cross-coordination between teams for implementation of CoDO process improvements.
- Support execution of process-related risk assessments
- Adhere to ad hoc compliance initiative SLAs.
How to Apply?
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Online Apply Link ➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.