Analyst — Wipro Vacancy 2024: Wipro is hiring eligible candidates for the post of Salesforce Business Analyst. Interested candidates can read the details below and apply for the post through the Wipro website https://careers.wipro.com or via the Link available below:
Wpro is looking for qualified candidates to fill up the position given below in the list:
- Post Name: Salesforce Business Analyst
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education
- Building a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Leading discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation and solution presentations.
- Defining Personas.
- Documenting requirements in User Story format.
- Organizing and driving process reengineering sessions
- Identifying and creating an inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into functional process components.
- Perform business process modelling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Interpreting technical and business strategy roadmaps.
- Building and demonstrating prototypes in Salesforce.
- Presenting to executive level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Participate and guide customers through user acceptance test planning and execution.
- An understanding of Salesforces capabilities and limitations. Able to clearly communicate those to customers.
- Leveraging multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities)
Knowledge & Skills Required
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Systems Consultant for a mid sized organization, or direct consulting expertise leading business transformation projects.
- Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and familiarity with Salesforce.com custom development.
- Experience developing LOE’s in conjunction with the technology team.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
How to Apply?
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application for Wipro Trainee Jobs via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Online Apply Link ➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.