Another low-intensity blast was reported near the Golden Temple in Amritsar on Thursday — the third explosion in less than a week.
Police have arrested three suspects after the blast that occurred just behind the Guru Ram Dass Inn.
Some pamphlets were also recovered from the spot, allegedly thrown by a suspect who has confessed to carrying out all three blasts.
CCTV footage showed that the suspect allegedly threw the bomb from the second floor of Guru Ram Dass inn into ‘galiara’, or the pathway around the Golden Temple.
The suspect threw the bomb from the window of a washroom in the Guru Ram Das Inn.
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More News For You:
- Earthquake of 3.9 magnitude hits Ladakh
- Abaya Row: Vishwa Bharti principal denies any ban on Abaya, aplogises for any hurt caused
- JKBOSE Class 10th, 12th results will be out in second week of June
- MeT forecasts mainly dry weather in J&K
- School principal arrested in molestation case in Srinagar
- MeT forecasts mainly dry weather with chances of evening showers in J&K
- MeT predicts warmer days in J&K
- Srinagar, Jammu metro project rollout likely this year
- Weather stabilises in J&K as temperatures rise
- Kashmir: Crowd funding for cancer patient generates Rs 80 lakhs in less than 24 hours