Ashoka Law College Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts Vacancy: Ashoka Law College, Kathua has invited applications from candidates fulfilling eligibility for the following Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
Applications should reach the office of the college or by e-mail id: email@example.com within one week from the issue of this notice (08-11-2023).
Quick Overview of Ashoka Law College Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts Vacancy
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Organization:||Ashoka Law College, Kathua|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Kathua, J&K|
Ashoka Law College Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
- Lecturer In Law
- Lecturer in English/Political Science/Sociology/Economics/History
- Principal: Ph.D., LLM with a minimum of 10 years of Teaching Experience in a similar college. NET/SLET will be preferred.
- Lecturer In Law: LLM and 55% marks
- Lecturer in English/Political Science/Sociology/Economics/History: M.A in Concern Subject with 55% marks
- Librarian: M.Lib with 55% marks
Steps to Apply for Ashoka Law College Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts Vacancy
All eligible and interested applicants should submit their applications within one week from the issue of this notice (08-11-2023) in the office of the college or by e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any query, contact: 9796464837, 9419126793
More J&K Private Jobs
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.