BECIL Central Government Hospital Jobs Recruitment Notification 2023: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has invited Online applications from the candidates to fill up posts of DEO, EMT, Jr. Physiotherapist, MTS, Driver and other posts for deployment in Central Government Hospital (Delhi & NCR).
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of BECIL or Directly from the below-given official Apply Online Link. The last date for receiving the applications is 23rd Nov 2023.
Quick Overview of BECIL Jobs Recruitment 2023
The complete details has been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about BECIL Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Advt No.||File No. BECIL/Project-III(HRMS)/55-B/A(Delhi)/CR No.276/ Advt.2023/398|
|No. of Posts:||110 Posts|
|Last Date:||23 November 2023|
|Salary:||Rs.18,486/- to Rs.30,000/-|
|Selection Process:||Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.|
|Job Location:||Delhi & NCR|
Important Dates BECIL Jobs Recruitment 2023
|Application Start Date||09 November 2023|
|Last Date||23 November 2023|
BECIL Jobs Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Jr. Physiotherapist: 01 Post
- MTS: 18 Posts
- DEO: 28 Posts
- Technologist (OT): 08 Posts
- PCM: 01 Post
- EMT: 36 Posts
- Driver: 04 Posts
- MLT: 08 Posts
- PCC: 03 Posts
- Radiographer: 02 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 01 Post
Total: 110 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BECIL Jobs Recruitment 2023
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
- Jr. Physiotherapist: Degree in Physiotherapy.
- MTS: 10th pass.
- DEO: 12th pass with Typing speed of more than 35 words per minute (English) on compute
- Technologist (OT): B.Sc. (Anesthesia & Operation Theatre Technologist) OR ii) B.Sc. (OT Technologist /B.Sc. (Anesthesia Technology).
- PCM: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences with full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management.
- EMT: EMT-Basic/EMT-Advanced Certification from Institutes approved by the Health Sector Skill Council under the National Skill Development Programme of Govt. of India OR Pre-Hospital Trauma Technician from Institutes approved by Directorate General of Health Services, Govt. of India.
- Driver: 10th pass with Valid Driving License.
- MLT: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technologists / Medical Laboratory Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology).
- PCC: Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (preferred) or Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Radiographer: B.Sc. Hons. in Radiography or B.Sc. in Radiography.
- Lab Attendant: 12th pass (Science) with 02 years’ experience of lab as a Lab Attendant.
Steps to Apply for BECIL Jobs Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of BECIL www.becil.com.
- On the homepage go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click ‘Registration Form (Online)’ for VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT NO.398.
- Register and Login
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through online mode.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the application form for future use.
Candidates from the General/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Women/and other categories must pay a fee of Rs.885, while candidates from the SC/ST/EWS/PH category should pay Rs.531.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General- Rs.885/ – (Rs.590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC- Rs.885/ – (Rs.590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ ST- Rs.531/ – (Rs.354/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.885/- (Rs.590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women- Rs.885/- (Rs.590/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/ PH- Rs.531/- (Rs.354/- extra for every additional post applied)
BECIL Jobs Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
➠➠➠➠ Official Notification PDF➠➠➠➠ DOWNLOAD PDF
BECIL Jobs Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
To apply for BECIL AAICLAS Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. The online registration process for the Recruitment started on 31-10-2023 and the last date to apply is 23-11-2023. It is important to apply before the last date to avoid any issues. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
➠➠➠➠ Online Apply Link➠➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
BECIL Jobs Recruitment 2023 Salary
Selected candidates for the mentioned posts will get the monthly salary as tabulated below:
- Jr. Physiotherapist: Rs.25,000/-
- MTS: Rs.18,486/-
- DEO: Rs.22,516/-
- Technologist (OT): Rs.22,516/-
- PCM: Rs.30,000/-
- EMT: Rs.22,516/-
- Driver: Rs.22,516/-
- MLT: Rs.24,440/-
- PCC: Rs.24,440/-
- Radiographer: Rs.25,000/-
- Lab Attendant: Rs.22,516/-
BECIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job. BECIL Selection Process includes Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction. Candidates will be informed via email/telephone for their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
More Govt Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. What is the last date to apply for BECIL Central Government Hospital (Delhi & NCR) Jobs Notification 2023?
Ans. The last date to apply for BECIL Central Government Hospital (Delhi & NCR) Jobs Notification 2023 is 23rd November 2023.
Q2. How to apply for BECIL Recruitment?
Ans. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of BECIL at www.becil.com or Directly from the official Apply Online Link available in this article.
Q3. What is the selection process for BECIL Jobs 2023?
Ans. The selection process includes Skill Test/ Interview/ Personal Interaction.