BIS Recruitment 2022: Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) invites online applications from the eligible individuals for filling up vacancies in the following posts at BIS Headquarters, New Delhi and BIS Offices located in the country. The online application link will be activated on April 19.
Vacancy details of BIS Recruitment 2022:
1. Director (Legal): 01 Post
2. Assistant Director: 03 Posts
3. Personal Assistant: 28 Posts
4. Assistant Section Officer: 47 Posts
5. Assistant (Computer-Aided Design): 02 Posts
6. Stenographer: 22 Posts
7. Senior Secretariat Assistant: 100 Posts
8. Horticulture Supervisor: 01 Post
9. Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 47 Posts
10. Senior Technician: 25 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who want to apply for the posts can check the educational qualifications and age limit required through the official notification mentioned below.
The application link will be activated on April 19, 2022.
Last date of application submission: May 9, 2022.
Issue of Admit Card for online exam: 10 days before the date of examination
Online Examination: Tentatively in the month of June 2022
The application fee for the posts of Assistant Director (Hindi), Assistant Director (Administration & Finance), and Assistant Director (Marketing & Consumer Affairs) will be Rs.800, while the fee for the remaining positions will be Rs.500.
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment 2022:
Candidates can apply online only from 19 April 2022 (00:00 hrs) to midnight of 09 May 2022 and
no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should Scan their:
– Photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– Signature (with black ink)
– Left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– A handwritten declaration (on a white paper with black ink) (text given in the official notification given below).