In a truly remarkable achievement, 18-year-old Insha Mushtaq, who lost her vision due to pellets in 2016, has excelled in her class 12th board examinations, the results of which were announced recently.
Insha Mushtaq, daughter of Mushtaq Lone from Sedow village in Shopian, has secured an impressive 319 marks in the examination.
Initially, Insha felt disappointed as she believed her marks might not be as expected. However, her family members reassured her that she had actually scored higher than many students with full eyesight.
Despite facing numerous challenges since 2016, Insha has been determined to overcome them and lead a successful life. When asked about her future plans, she expressed her desire to pursue a Bachelor’s degree and then prepare for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) exams, as her ultimate goal is to become an IAS officer.
Insha emphasized the need for separate educational institutions for specially-abled individuals in Kashmir, as they have been facing difficulties due to their absence.
In a message to all specially-abled persons, she encouraged everyone to learn how to overcome challenges and strive for an independent life.
Insha’s family members expressed their joy and gratitude, thanking all those who have supported her thus far.
As the news spread, netizens took to various social media platforms to congratulate Insha, sharing her photos and applauding her as an inspiration for all.
Insha’s life changed on the evening of July 11, 2016, when she was hit by pellets, just three days after the killing of Hizbul Mujahideen commander Burhan Wani.
Despite the hardships she faced, Insha’s determination and academic success have shown that she is capable of achieving greatness.
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More News For You:
- No Major Rain Forecast For A Week: MeT
- Anantnag encounter: Injured soldier succumbs, toll 4
- Cooking Gas Price reduced By Rs 200
- Woman’s body fished out from Jhelum river in Srinagar; suicide suspected
- Rahul Gandhi’s Lok Sabha membership restored
- Imran Khan sentenced to three years in prison in Toshakhana corruption case
- Recruitment drive to begin from September, emphasis on transparency: CS
- Rajouri Encounter: Militant killed, two more likely trapped
- Around 6,000 gazetted, non-gazetted posts vacant in J-K health dept
- Rains lash JK, MeT predicts more