British Council Jobs 2023
British Council Job 2023: British Council is looking for Customer Service and Sales officer positions. Interested and qualified individuals may submit applications via Online Mode. Additional details, including salary information, application fees, selection criteria, required education, results, and age restrictions, are provided below.
British Council Job 2023 – Overview
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Recruiting Body:||British Council|
|No. of Posts:||07 Posts|
|Job Location:||New Delhi|
|Last Date:||23 April 2023|
|Salary:||As per company rules|
Job Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
|Customer Service and Sales officer||07|
Steps to Apply for Bristish Council Jobs 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
British Council Job 2023 Apply Online Link
The online application process for British Council Job 2023 has been initiated on the official website. All candidates who are willing to apply can apply online for the given posts. The direct link to apply for the above-mentioned posts has been updated below which will redirect you to the official website.
☛ British Council Notification & Apply Online Link (Active) | CLICK HERE
British Council Job Vacancy Details 2023 – Key Responsibilities
To provide enquiry and registration services for full range of British Council offers in a manner that he/ she achieves income and conversion targets. To work closely with business teams and aim to resolve customer enquiries in first contact. The post will play a key role in providing an engaging and friendly customer experience at our physical centres and on social media platforms and Web chat. Operate within clear guidelines, defined procedures and quality standards and is subject to close supervision.
British Council Job Vacancy Details 2023 – Knowledge & Skills Required
- Comprehensive, proven experience as a customer service and sales executive.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for customer service and sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Self-motivated, target focused and Commercial awareness.
- Resilience and Problem solving.
- Strong communication skills – including both verbal and written.
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others.
- Competent IT skills and numerical skil.
If you have any problems with your application please email [email protected].
☛ For More Jobs in British Council: CLICK HERE
Read Also: How to Write a Winning Resume: Tips and Examples
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More For You:
- Apple Recruitment 2023: Apply for Management Associate Posts
- Netflix Jobs 2023 | Apply Now for VFX Internship
- Paytm is Hiring B.Tech Graduates (Work-from-Home)
- Wipro is Hiring for Various Customer Service Representative Posts
- Google is Hiring for Software Engineering Manager, Solutions Consultant and Customer On-Boarding Strategist Posts
- Concentrix (work-from-home) Associate Product Support Posts
- Infosys (work from home) Internship Posts
- Amazon work-from-home Job Recruitment 2023
- Accenture Jobs 2023 | Program Management Analyst (Work From Home) Posts
- Dupont Job Vacancies (Work from Home)