BRO Recruitment 2022: Border Roads Organisation, BRO has invited applications from candidates to apply for the following posts. Applications are invited for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Force (BRO) from Indian National.
Interested and eligible candidates can read the below-given details and can apply for posts. This recruitment drive will fill up 302 posts of Multi Tasking Staff in the organisation.
Vacancy Details of BRO Recruitment 2022:
1. Multi Skilled Worker (Mason): 147 Posts
Salary: Rs 18,000-56,900
2. Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant): 155 Posts
Salary: Rs 18,000-56,900
Eligibility criteria for BRO Recruitment 2022:
1. Multi Skilled Worker (Mason):
– Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.
– Possessing certificate of Building construction/Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training OR Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from the office of Records / Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
2. Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant):
– 12 class pass with Biology from a recognized Board.
– One-year certificate course in Nursing or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) certificate or any other equivalent or higher qualification in the field of Nursing or Pharmacy from recognized institutions. Or
– Passed Class II Course for Nursing Assistant from Armed Forces Medical Services or General Reserve Engineer Force Training School.
– Multi-Skilled Worker Mason. Between 18 and 25 years
– Multi-Skilled Worker Nursing Assistant. Between 18 and 27 years of age.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), directly through the online URL link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=1232156 in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411015. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The Candidate must attach the copy of the e-receipt along with his application form.
– General candidates and EWS including Ex-servicemen: Rs.50/-
– Other Backward Class candidates: Rs.50/-
– Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe: NIL.
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2022:
Candidates who want to apply have to submit their application form along with a copy of the required documents to the Commandant, GREF CENTER, Dighi Camp, Pune-411015 by post or in person on or before 23rd May 2022. Candidates can download the BRO Application form from the direct link mentioned below.
Candidates are required to superscribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______ Category UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD/ESM/CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION _______on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
The Candidates willing to apply for the above posts can check the official website for more related details.