C-DAC invites online applications for the post of Project Manager, Sr. Project Engineer, Project Engineer and Project Officer purely on a contractual basis for various projects
Vacancy details of C-DAC Recruitment 2022:
1. Project Engineer -Technical Support – DevOps
2. Project Engineer – Bio Informatics
3. Project Engineer – Block Chain Administration
4. Project Engineer -Hardware Development (VLSI)
5. Project Engineer – Software Development
6. Project Engineer – Computational Fluid Dynamics
7. Project Engineer – Patent Engineer
8. Project Engineer -Web Development
9. Project Engineer -Atmospheric Science
10. Project Engineer -HPC and ML/DL Expert
11. Project Engineer -QA
12. Project Engineer-UI / UX Designing
13. Project Manager -Information Development
14. Project Manager -Database Development
15. Project Manager -Software Development
16. Project Manager -QA
17. Project Officer – Cafeteria Officer
18. Sr. Project Engineer -System Administration
19. Sr. Project Engineer -Application Support
20. Sr. Project Engineer -DevOps Development
21. Sr. Project Engineer -Mobile Appl. Automation Testing
22. Sr. Project Engineer -Software Development (JAVA)
23. Sr. Project Engineer -Software Development (Python)
24. Sr. Project Engineer -Technical Content Writer
25. Sr. Project Engineer -Technical Support
Commencement of online registration of application by candidates: May 8, 2022
Last date for online registration of application by candidates: May 22, 2022
Interview date: Will be communicated by email only
How to apply for C-DAC Recruitment 2022:
– Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read the General Terms and Conditions carefully mentioned in the official notification given below.
– Candidates should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
– The Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of the selection process.
– While applying online Candidates can click on the Apply button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
– Fill in all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
– After filling all the details in the online application form click on Submit button.
– A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates by online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website.
– No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD /EWS category.
– Female applicants are also exempted from the application fee.
The required Application fee is to be paid by the applicant either through online payment, using debit /credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.