CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad (CSIR-CCMB) has invited online applications to fill up the vacancy of the following posts of scientists from enthusiastic, young and dynamic Indian researchers as per the details given below.
The date of commencement of online applications is 14-11-2023 and the last date for submission of online applications is 05-12-2023. Eligible candidates are required to apply Online by visiting the CSIR-CCMB website at www.ccmb.res.in.
The complete details have been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about the Centre For Cellular and Molecular Biology Recruitment, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Centre For Cellular and Molecular Biology|
|No. of Posts:||10 Posts|
|Advt No.||Advertisement No. 03/2023|
|Salary:||Rs. 1,27,633/- to Rs. 2,23,475/- per month|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Selection Process:||written examination/ interview|
Centre For Cellular and Molecular Biology is looking for qualified candidates to fill up various vacancies for the position given below in the list:
1. Scientist: 07 Posts
2. Senior Scientist: 02 Posts
3. Principal Scientist: 01 Posts
Total Posts: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates who want to apply can check the educational qualifications required from the below given official notification.
Age Limit: The Upper Age Limit as on the last date of receipt of online applications varies from 32 years to 45 years.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 100/- through State Bank Collect under the payment category of “APPLICATION FEE FOR SCIENTIST POSITIONS” only.
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates is based on the written examination/ interview.
- Scientist: Rs.1,27,633/-
- Senior Scientist: Rs.1,46,836/-
- Principal Scientist: Rs.2,23,475/-
How to Apply?
- Visit the CSIR-CCMB website at website www.ccmb.res.in.
- Click on the Apply link under the Careers (Opportunities at CCMB) tab available on the homepage.
- Candidates have to register with a valid Email Address by clicking on the “New Registration” button.
- Now Login and fill in the application form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form and print the final submitted application form for future use.