Central University Jammu Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023: The Central University of Jammu has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up the vacancies of Section Officer, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, MTS, Peon and Library Attendant under direct recruitment.
The last date for the submission of online applications is extended to 15-12-2023. Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Central University Jammu at www.cujammu.ac.in.
The complete details have been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about the Central University of Jammu Recruitment, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Central University of Jammu|
|No. of Posts:||09 Posts|
|Advt No.||EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION No. 29|
|Salary:||Level 1 to Level 7|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Selection Process:||Written test, Skill Test|
|Job Location:||Jammu, J&K|
|Telegram Job Alert||Join Here|
|Get Job Alerts on WhatsApp||Join Here|
Central University of Jammu is looking for qualified candidates to fill up Non-Teaching vacancies for the position given below in the list:
1. Section Officer: 01
2. Private Secretary: 01
3. Personal Assistant: 01
4. Upper Division Clerk: 02
5. MTS: 01
6. Peon: 02
7. Library Attendant: 01
Total Posts: 09 Posts
- Section Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Private Secretary: Bachelor’s Degree with Knowledge of computer applications.
- Personal Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Upper Division Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree
- MTS: 10th class Pass / ITI Pass
- Peon: 10th Pass
- Library Attendant: 10+2 or its equivalent examination with a Certificate course in Library Science
Age Limit: The age limit is 35 – 40 years.
Application Fee: The application fee for the candidates belonging to the General/ EWS/OBC categories is Rs. 1000/-. However, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwBD categories and Regular Employees of the Central University of Jammu are exempted from the application fee.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of a 2-tier examination/test and candidates’ entry score marks.
Salary: The candidates who get selected under the Central University Kashmir Recruitment 2023, draw a monthly salary ranging from Pay Level 1 to Pay Level 7.
How to Apply?
Below we have the steps to apply for Central University Jammu Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 for the ease of candidates:
- Visit the official website of Central University Jammu at www.cujammu.ac.in.
- Click on the “Job Opportunities’ options under the Quick Links tab.
- Now click on the Apply Link for Employment Notification No. 29 for various Non-Teaching Positions.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit it and take a print of the final submitted application form for future use.
Official Website: www.cujammu.ac.in
Official Notification ➠➠➠ DOWNLOAD PDF
Apply Online ➠➠➠ APPLY LINK
Extension Notice for various Non-Teaching Positions
Telegram Job Alert ➠➠➠ Join Here
Get Job Alerts on WhatsApp ➠➠➠ Join Here