The JK Chrome was founded with the intention to fill the vacuum created by mainstream media given the disconnect between what the media was reporting and what the general public was understanding.
It is also Our intention to slow down the way ‘breaking news’ comes out, which often leads to false or inaccurate information being circulated in society.
In pursuance of Our vision and mission, and to be the most reliable platform through which people get news and information on issues that matters the most.
- Present the most accurate important information available at the time We are reporting on a particular issue.
- Credit source wherever needed or applicable.
- Give accurate information instead of breaking the news.
- Plagiarism in any form is unacceptable and prohibited.
- Strive for balanced, unbiased, and logical opinions on issues.
- Maintain a clear distinction between business interests and editorial decision-making. In no way can the business interest take over editorial decision-making.
- We will wait before sharing if enough information is not available and not to speculate.
- Remain strong and resolute in the wake of pressure from people in power.
- Stand with the editorial in case of any legal dispute and in case of harassment.