Concentrix Analyst Post Jobs 2023: Concentrix is looking for Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst positions. Interested and qualified individuals may submit applications via Online Mode.
Additional details, including required education, Job responsibilities,Knowledge & Skills Required and other related details are provided below.
Quick Overview of Concentrix Analyst Post Jobs 2023
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|No. of Posts:||Various|
|Job Location:||Work at Home|
|Salary:||As per company rules|
Concentrix Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of Concentrix Recruitment 2023:
|Name of Post||Eligibility|
|Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst||PQ / Qualified Accountant/Strong financial acumen|
English – Comprehension – Full Professional Proficiency
Ability to analyze & work across a broad spectrum of data and effectively summarise
Ability to produce well-written and persuasive proposals
Ability to operate autonomously and leverage other teams within the business
Ability to interpret data and assumptions
Steps to Apply for Concentrix Jobs 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
- Responsible for the analysis and commentary of month end financial performance
- Accurate mid month forecasting
- Accurate quarterly forecasting
- Responsible for the annual budgeting process for UK & I, ensuring appropriate stakeholders are well informed and represented.
- Seen as a business partner for the organisation, building relationships to ensure integration and understanding with other functions
- Identify and assess risks and opportunities
- Educate the wider stakeholder teams to understand reporting and analysis
- Contribute and attend weekly trading meeting ensuring data is accurate and timely
- Highlight trends and drivers of enable business to achieve budgets plans.
- Regular engagement with functional leaders to enable understanding of data and reports
- Ad-hoc projects as required to enhance business improvement
Knowledge & Skills Required
- PQ / Qualified Accountant/Strong financial acumen
- FP&A experience
- English – Comprehension – Full professional Proficiency
- Ability to analyze & work across a broad spectrum of data and effectively summarise
- Ability to produce well written and persuasive proposals
- Ability to operate autonomously and leverage other teams within the business
- Ability to interpret data and assumptions
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More For You:
- Air India Job Vacancy, Direct Apply Link Here
- Vedantu Executive Job Vacancy 2023, Apply Online
- Lenskart Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Amazon Area Manager Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Infosys Assistant Accountant Job Vacancy, Apply Online
- Indigo Job Vacancy, Interview on Sept 25
- Pfizer Job Vacancy (Work from Home), Apply Online
- Airtel Job Vacancy for Graduates, Apply Online
- Hyundai Manager Vacancy 2023, Apply Online
- Maruti Suzuki Manager Job Vacancy, Apply Online
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. The primary responsibilities of an FP&A Analyst include analyzing and providing commentary on month-end financial performance, accurately forecasting mid-month and quarterly results, leading the annual budgeting process for specific regions or departments, acting as a business partner to build relationships and ensure integration with other functions, identifying and assessing risks and opportunities, educating stakeholders on reporting and analysis, participating in trading meetings, highlighting trends and drivers to help achieve budget plans, engaging with functional leaders to facilitate understanding of data and reports, and undertaking ad-hoc projects to enhance business improvement.
A: To be successful as an FP&A Analyst, candidates should ideally possess the following qualifications and skills:
PQ/Qualified Accountant or strong financial acumen: Having a professional accounting qualification or a strong understanding of financial principles and practices is essential.
FP&A experience: Prior experience in financial planning and analysis is highly desirable.
English language proficiency: Full professional proficiency in English is required for effective comprehension and communication, Other details are provided in this article.