CSIR IGIB Recruitment 2023: CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB) is a premier Institute of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), engaged in research of national importance in the areas of genomics, molecular medicine, bioinformatics and proteomics.
CSIR-IGIB invites applications from suitably qualified, dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated Indian citizens for the following vacant posts on a direct recruitment basis.
Application Start Date: 24-11-2023
Last Date: 23-12-2023
CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB) is looking for qualified candidates to fill up 16 vacancies for the position given below in the list:
- Technical Assistant
Total Posts: 16
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit not exceeding [on the last date of submission of online application] 28 years.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs.500/- as per ‘fee payment Procedure’ available on the website. No fee is payable for SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees/Ex- Servicemen. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained
Salary: Pay Matrix Level- 6 Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-
How to Apply?
Below we have the steps to apply for the posts for the ease of candidates:
- Visit to the official website https://www.igib.res.in
- Click on the link “Technical Gr. III Advt. 2023” on the homepage.
- Please refer “How-to-apply online” instructions, “Fee Payment Procedure’ and ‘Application Replica’ available on the above-mentioned website.
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee as mentioned in the notification.
- Now provide all the essential documents.
- Please keep the printout of the same for future reference.
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for the Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.