The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the objection window for the CSIR UGC NET 2022 answer key will be closed on June 16, 2023. Candidates who wish to raise objections against the answer key can do so by visiting the official website of CSIR UGC NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
The answer key was released on June 14, 2023. If candidates are not satisfied with the answer key, they can challenge it by paying a non-refundable processing fee of ₹200/- per question.
To raise objections, candidates can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of CSIR UGC NET at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the “CSIR UGC NET 2022 answer key challenge” link on the homepage.
- Enter your login details and click on submit.
- Select the question you want to challenge and provide the correct answer according to you.
- Make the payment of the processing fee and click on submit.
- Your objection will be raised.
- After completing the process, download the page and keep a hard copy for future reference.
For more details and information, candidates are advised to visit the official website of CSIR UGC NET.