DGHS Recruitment 2023: The Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare has announced a significant employment opportunity with the DGHS Recruitment 2023 Notification. This recruitment drive offers a staggering 487 job openings in various positions, including Research Assistant, Technician, Laboratory Attendant, and many others.
The application process commenced recently and will conclude on the 30th of November 2023, with applications being accepted exclusively online. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of DGHS at hlldghs.cbtexam.in.
DGHS Recruitment 2023
These positions fall under the category of Central Government Jobs and are available throughout India, making it accessible to candidates nationwide. The selection process for these positions involves a Computer-Based Examination and subsequent Document Verification. You can find further details and apply on the official website at aiihph.gov.in or below in this article.
The complete details has been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about DGHS Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|Organization:||Directorate General of Health Services|
|No. of Posts:||487|
|Post Name||Group B & C|
|Job Location:||All India|
DGHS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
DGHS is looking for qualified candidates to fill up 487 vacancies for the position given below in the list:
- Research Assistant – 03 Posts
- Technician – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 05 Posts
- Research Attendant – 01 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant Grade II – 03 Posts
- Insect collector – 01 Posts
- Technician – 01 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 01 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 05 Posts
- Health Inspector – 70 Posts
- Field Worker – 140 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 01 Posts
- Library Clerk – 05 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 04 Posts
- Medical Social Welfare Officer – 01 Posts
- X-Ray Technician – 01 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – 01 Posts
- Instructor (VTW) Fitter Trade – 01 Posts
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – 02 Posts
- Pressing Man – 01 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Surgical) – 01 Posts
- Animal Attendant – 03 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 03 Posts
- Library Clerk – 01 Posts
- Library Attendant – 01 Posts
- Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse) – 07 Posts
- Cook – 01 Posts
- Assistant Physiotherapist – 01 Posts
- Para Medical Worker – 05 Posts
- Kitchen Assistant – 01 Posts
- Medical Lab Technologist (Technical Assistant) – 01 Posts
- Assistant Physiotherapist – 01 Posts
- Fitter Electrician – 01 Posts
- Cook – Kitchen Assistant – 03 Posts
- Para Medical Worker – 01 Posts
- Tailor – 01 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 69 Posts
- Technician – 03 Posts
- Boiler Attendant – 01 Posts
- Workshop Attendant – 04 Posts
- Demonstrator (Bio-Chemistry & Nutrition) – 02 Posts
- Sister Tutor – 01 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 16 Posts
- Animal Attendant – 01 Posts
- Museum Assistant – 01 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 16 Posts
- Junior Psychiatric Social Welfare Officer – 01 Posts
- Tailor – 01 Posts
- Cane Worker – 01 Posts
- Radiographer – 01 Posts
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 02 Posts
- Dietician – 01 Posts
- Pharmacist – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 05 Posts
- HMTS General Others (Ward Boy) – 21 Posts
- HMTS Dietary (Kitchen Staff) – 10 Posts
- HMTS Sanitation (Safai Karmchari) – 29 Posts
- Pharmacist – Clerk – 03 Posts
- Radiotherapy Technician – 05 Posts
- Supervisor Maintenance – 03 Posts
- Ward Master – 03 Posts
- Accountant – 02 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01 Posts
Total 487 Posts
What is the DGHS Eligibility and Age Limit
All interested aspirants should be well-versed with the eligibility criteria of DGHS Recruitment 2023 to avoid rejection of their applications. The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification. Candidates can refer to the official notification to know the details of the DGHS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria.
The candidates should possess a Master’s Degree/ Graduate/ 10th/Bachelor’s Degree/ 12th Class/ Diploma/ Post-graduate Degree/ B. Sc/ ITI/ M.Sc/ B. Com/ CA from any recognized university or institution with relevant work experience.
Note: For detailed educational qualifications & experience refer to the official notification.
The minimum age of the candidate is 18 years and the maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 40 years according to their posts.
- For General Candidates Fee payable: Rs. 600/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and PwBD eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
DGHS Selection Process
The selection of the candidate is based on the Computer Based Examination, Document Verification.
DGHS Recruitment Salary 2023
The salary of the candidate varies from pay matrix 1 to pay matrix 10 according to their posts.
Pay Scale: Pay Level–1(Rs.18,000 to 56,900), Pay Level -2 (Rs.19,900 to 63,200), Pay Level -3 (Rs.21,700 to 69,100), Pay Level -4 (Rs.25,500 to 81,100), Pay Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300), Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400) and Pay Level-7 (Rs. 44900-1,42,400) for the respective posts.
Steps to Apply for the DGHS
- Visit Institutes’ website https://aiihph.gov.in.
- Enter contact details for First Step registration. SMS and email with login details will be received.
- Complete the First step by filling in demographic details and select the post applying.
- Enter Education Details/Work Experience.
- Upload Photo, Signature and all relevant Certificate’s scanned Images (.jpeg less than 100KB).
- Application Preview or Modify.
- Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- An Application Processing Fee of Rs. 600/- for General, EWS & OBC Category is payable through the payment gateway except for Women, SC, ST & PwBD candidates. No fees required to be paid by Women, SC, ST & PwBD for online application. However, all candidates are advised to make sure before submission of the application that they meet the required eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.
Candidate can click on the ‘Login’ button on the website to preview their application form.
HELPLINE NUMBERS – 8009653655
HELPLINE EMAIL ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
DGHS Recruitment Notification PDF
The Notification comprises details like application dates, eligibility, selection process, admit card, and so on. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
Official Notification PDF➠➠➠ Download PDF
DGHS Recruitment Important Dates
Candidates can check the important dates in the DGHS Notification 2023 PDF.
- Application Start Date: 10th November 2023
- Last Date: 30th November 2023
- Last Date and Time for making online Fee Payment: 01-12-2023 (23:00)
DGHS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
To apply for DGHS Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. The online registration process for the Recruitment started on 10.11.2023 and the last date to apply is 30.11.2023. It is important to apply before the last date to avoid any issues. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
Online Apply Link➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
More Govt Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How many total vacancies are available in DGHS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. There are a total of 487 posts in DGHS Recruitment 2023.
Q2. What is the selection process for DGHS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The selection process includes a Computer Based Examination and Document Verification.
Q3. What are the educational qualifications required for DGHS Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Educational qualifications vary based on the specific post, but candidates should possess relevant degrees, diplomas, or certificates from recognized institutions. Detailed information can be found in the official notification.