Divisional Commissioner (Div Com) of Kashmir, Vijay Kumar Bidhuri, presided over a meeting on Monday with officers from the Civil Administration and the Indian Army’s Chinar Corps. The purpose of the meeting was to discuss coordination efforts for the upcoming Indian Army Recruitment Rally, scheduled to take place at Bakshi Stadium in Srinagar in June 2023.
The Army Recruiting Office in Srinagar recently announced the completion of the online common entrance exam, which serves as the initial screening process in the modified recruitment procedure for the Agnipath Scheme.
In attendance at the meeting were Mohammad Aijaz Asad, the Deputy Commissioner of Srinagar, representatives from the Police Department, Traffic Police Department, JK SED, JK BOSE, JK BOTE, JK Sports Council, as well as officers from the Medical and PWD departments within the civil administration. Additionally, officers from the Chinar Corps and the Army Recruiting Office in Srinagar represented the Indian Army.
During the meeting, the Div Com assured the civil administration’s full support in ensuring the smooth conduct of the recruitment rally. This event is seen as a significant employment opportunity for the youth of Kashmir, highlighting their role in the nation-building process through joining the Indian Army.
Furthermore, the Div Com instructed the relevant departments to make adequate security arrangements and fulfill any other necessary requirements to facilitate both the aspiring candidates and the agency responsible for organizing the rally.
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More News For You:
- Earthquake of 3.9 magnitude hits Ladakh
- Abaya Row: Vishwa Bharti principal denies any ban on Abaya, aplogises for any hurt caused
- JKBOSE Class 10th, 12th results will be out in second week of June
- MeT forecasts mainly dry weather in J&K
- School principal arrested in molestation case in Srinagar
- MeT forecasts mainly dry weather with chances of evening showers in J&K
- MeT predicts warmer days in J&K
- Srinagar, Jammu metro project rollout likely this year
- Weather stabilises in J&K as temperatures rise
- Kashmir: Crowd funding for cancer patient generates Rs 80 lakhs in less than 24 hours