Dogra Higher Secondary School Jammu is hiring candidates for the job posts. Interested and eligible candidates can read the below-given job details and can apply for the job posts.
Name of the Posts:
1. COORDINATOR: Post Graduate with B.Ed I MBA (Marketing) with at least 5 Years experience and adequate knowledge of Curriculum design & development.
2. ACADEMIC STAFF FOR HR. SEC. CLASSES
– Political Science
– Computer Sc.& IT
– Physical Education
NOTE: Min. Qualification Post Graduation (B.Ed will be preferred)
3. FOR NURSERY TO 10th CLASS
– Nursery Wing Teachers
– General Line Teachers Hindi Urdu English Maths Science SST
NOTE: Min Qualification Graduation (B.Ed will be preferred)
– Librarian: B.Lib./M.Lib.
Physical Education: B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed
4. ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF
– Section Officer/Head Clerk: Min. Qualification Graduation. Experienced persons with Computer knowledge will be preferred.
– P.A. to the Chairman: Should be computer savvy. She/He should possess excellent letter drafting skills, typing speed and knowledge of accounts.
– Accountant: Having good knowledge of Accounts (Busy/Tally) with a minimum 5 Years experience.
– Manager Admin. (Transport, Estate, Accounts): Experienced will be preferred.
– Incharge Digital Marketing: With relevant experience
– Computer Operator: With relevant experience
– Receptionist: Min. 2 yrs. experience
– Drivers for School Buses.
NOTE: Retired Persons/Ex-servicemen can also apply.
SALARY NO BAR FOR EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD CANDIDATES
How to Apply: Applications with detailed resumes & recent passport size photographs are invited latest by 18.09.2021 at the below-mentioned address or e-mail id.
Dogra Hr. Sec. School Shastri Nagar. Jammu 94191-95995
Disclaimer by JK Chrome: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.