DSE Odisha Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021: Download DSE Odisha Teacher Syllabus PDF Video @ www.dseodisha.in: Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha If you are looking for the DSE Odisha Teacher Exam Pattern PDF, then you must check this page. Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha, to be release the DSE Odisha Syllabys in upcoming days of this month at DSE Odisha Teacher www.dseodisha.in.
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha Test held in 2021. Here on this page we have provided a direct link to download Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha Syllabus and Exam Pattern & Fill objection. So Exam attended candidates who are waiting for the DSE Delhi Entrance Exam 2021 Solved papers with Answer for all Sets A, B, C, D can check this post for more updates DSE Odisha Teacher Answer Key.
DSE Odisha Teacher Overview:
|Organization Name:||Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha|
|Post Name:||DSE Odisha Teacher|
|Selection Process:||Written Test|
|DSB Official Website:||www.dseodisha.in|
DSE Odisha Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF, Notes & Study Material for Written Test
The DSE Odisha has released the job notification for DSE Odisha Teacher Entrance & Study Material. DSE is the recruitment body of the state of Odisha which conducts exams to their vacancies across teaching departments. DSE Odisha job post notification has been released for different department for multiple vacancies of DSE Odisha Entrance. Let us take a look at DSE Odisha Entrance Old Papers and Study Notes.
|DSE Odisha Teacher Syllabus||Click Here|
|DSE Odisha Teacher Study Material||DSE Odisha Teacher Previous Papers|
DSE Odisha Teacher , Study Notes and Exam Date:
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha, the state recruitment agency conducts Exams for various posts regularly. This year, DSE Odisha has released notifications for the posts of Teacher Entrance. In this article, let us explore the job profile, roles and responsibilities, salary and other perks of the given posts for DSE Odisha Teacher Exams. Read more about DSE Odisha Teacher Syllabus links given below.
DSE Odisha Teacher Educational Qualification:
- TGT Arts – Bachelor Degree in Arts / Commerce or a Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree from a recognised university with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/3-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution OR Four-year Integrated B.A. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates)
- TGT Science (PCM) & TGT Science (CBZ) 1. Bachelor Degree in Science / B. Tech/ B.E. with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) from a recognized university having 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Bachelor in Education (B. Ed)/ 3-year integrated B.Ed.-M.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution OR Four-year Integrated B. Sc. B.Ed. from a NCTE recognized Institution with two school subjects (school subjects as defined in the proviso here under) having 50% marks in aggregate (45%for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates)
- Classical Teacher (Telugu) – Bachelor degree in Arts having Telugu as a subject with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST/PWD/SEBC candidates) and Telugu B.Ed. from a University/Institution recognized by NCTE.
DSC Odisha Teacher Age Limit:
- 21 to 32 years
Selection Process for DSC Odisha Teacher:
- The selection will be made on the basis of result of Computer Based Competitive Examination.
How to Apply for DSC Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2021 ?
- Candidates are required to apply online through the appropriate link on the website dseodisha.in/ after being satisfied that they are eligible for the post as per advertisement.
DSE Odisha Teacher Exam Key 2021 Download Set A, B, C, D
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha to be release the DSE Exam Key 2021 Download Set A, B, C, D on official website. Candidates can Download the DSE Odisha 2021 Exam key & DSE Odisha Teacher Entrance Exam Answer Key 2021 from the below provided link or official link at www.dseodisha.in/. Candidates who are searching for DSE Odisha Teacher Exam Key & Solved question Paper solution are suggested to visit the official website and download the set wise paper solution from answer key download link.
How to Download Application Form of DSE Odisha Teacher 2021?
1. Visit on DSE Odisha official website at www.dseodisha.in/
2. Click on Answer Key Link on Home page.
3. Then new page will open.
4. Now click on DSE Odisha Teaher Application Form pdf
5. View and download the answer key.
6. Take print out for further use.
DSE Odisha Teacher Salary & Study Notes 2021- Preparation Tips
Candidates who want to give a good performance throughout the selection process for the DSE Odisha Teacher Entrance posts must ensure that they have a comprehensive preparation strategy in place. Some tips to develop a good preparation strategy are as follows: –
- Dedicate 6-7 hours a day to study for the exam.
- Start the preparations at least four months in advance.
- To increase focus while studying, take breaks at regular intervals.
- Practice typing to increase typing speeds and accuracy for the skill test.
- Go through solved Study Notes from previous years’ examinations.
- Read newspapers regularly to stay updated about current affairs.
- Lead a healthy and balanced routine, do not exert yourself.
Steps To Apply For DSE Odisha Teacher Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per DSE Odisha Teacher 2021
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
DSE Odisha Teacher Admit Card:
|Organization Name:||DSE Odisha|
|DSE Odisha Teacher Study Material:||Click Here|
|DSE Odisha Teacher Previous Papers:||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card:||Click Here|
DSE Odisha Teacher Study Plan:
Let us tell you that you will be selected for final exams only through a process, about which we will give you complete information. Some of the selection processes through which you will be as follows:-
- Written test
Hope you have got complete information about this in our article, about DSE Odisha Teacher Free Notes if you still want to ask anything about DSE Odisha Teacher Model Papers 2021, then you can message us in the comment section. Here in this article, we will provide you all the Model Papers of DSE Teacher Model Papers 2021 pdf download. With the help, these candidates are able to understand the pattern of paper and syllabus.
All the aspirants are to download JK Chrome App for More DSE Odisha Teacher Model Papers, Study & Papers Material
All the aspirants can get DSE Odisha Teacher Model Papers 2021 and are requested to maintain the Sample-solving time for that you have to solve more Samples and Test Papers we soon will make available Mock Tests for DSE Teacher Model Papers 2021.
DSE Odisha Teacher Other Important Links:
- DSE Odisha Teacher Papers– Click Here
- DSE Odisha Teacher Study Material – Click Here
DSE Odisha Teacher 2021 FAQs
What is the selection process under DSE Odisha Teacher exam 2021?
- The selection process for the DSE Odisha Teacher exams consists of two stages. They are the written examination, or practical skill test.
When will the DSE Odisha Teacher result will be available?
- The DSE Odisha Teacher Merit List will be released after the DSE Odisha Teacher results will be declared after 2-3 months after exam. The merit list will be released only on the official DSE Odisha Teacher website.
How will the DSE Odisha Teacher Result be finalized?
- The final Merit of candidates for the DSE Odisha Teacher will be finalized based on the candidates’ performances in each stage of the Exam process.
What is the time duration for the written examination under DSE Odisha Teacher Job Vacancy 2021?
- The DSE Odisha Teacher written examination is conducted for a period of 80 – 180 minutes.
Is there any negative marking in the DSE Odisha Teacher Exam 2021?
- Yes, Negative marking and 1/4th marks is deducted for each incorrect answer provided.
DSE Odisha Teacher Syllabus PDF | DSE Odisha Teacher Exam Pattern download Pdf of Odisha Job Recruitment Material.