On Tuesday, the Kashmir Valley experienced an earthquake that caused panic among residents. The earthquake struck around 1:33 pm and was felt in various parts of the valley.
Preliminary reports suggest that the earthquake had a magnitude of 5.2 and its epicenter was located near Gandoh Bhalessa.
The tremors were felt not only in the Kashmir Valley but also in neighboring countries such as India, Pakistan, and China. The exact details and the extent of the impact are still being awaited.
***More Details Awaited
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More News For You:
- No Major Rain Forecast For A Week: MeT
- Anantnag encounter: Injured soldier succumbs, toll 4
- Cooking Gas Price reduced By Rs 200
- Woman’s body fished out from Jhelum river in Srinagar; suicide suspected
- Rahul Gandhi’s Lok Sabha membership restored
- Imran Khan sentenced to three years in prison in Toshakhana corruption case
- Recruitment drive to begin from September, emphasis on transparency: CS
- Rajouri Encounter: Militant killed, two more likely trapped
- Around 6,000 gazetted, non-gazetted posts vacant in J-K health dept
- Rains lash JK, MeT predicts more