FIL Industries Private Limited is one of the largest fruit juice concentrate units in Asia. The Division is primarily engaged in the manufacturing and export of fruit juice concentrates.
FIL Industries Private Limited is hiring candidates for the job posts. Interested and eligible candidates can read the below-given job details and can apply for the job posts.
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Mechanic: ITI/Diploma holder with 1-3 years of experience in the Maintenance field with the F&B/FMCG manufacturing industry.
2. Electrician: Diploma/ITI Electrical certificate holders with 1-3 years of experience as an electrician.
3. Helpers/Cleaners: 8th/1Oth Pass. With relevant experience and Fresher’s can also apply.
4. Fitter: Diploma/ITI certificate holder with min 2-5 years of experience as a fitter.
5. Machine Operator: Diploma holders with minimum 1-3 years of experience as operator with an F&B/ FMCG manufacturing industry.
6. Refrigeration Technician: Diploma/ITI HVAC certificate holder. 1-3 years of experience as HVAC technician in an industrial setup.
7. Forklift Operator: 10th/12th/Any Graduate: Candidate must have a valid driving license with 1-3 years of experience in forklift operation.
Click Here to Watch: Funny Videos
8. Chemist: Bsc/Msc Chemistry or B. Tech in Food Technology. Fresher or l-2 years of relevant experience. (Male candidates only)
9. Administration Assistant: MBA/ Graduate with 2-3 years of experience in the administration field with an industrial setup.
10. Supervisor- Housekeeping: Graduate with 2-3 years experience in housekeeping with an industrial setup.
11. Supervisor- Facility Management: MBA/Graduate with 2-3 Years of experience in facility management in an industrial setup.
How to Apply: Walk-in-Interview | Candidates must ensure to bring along their CV, documents and two passport size photographs.
Date 7th and 8th October 2021 | Time 10:00 am – 5:00 pm.
FIL Industries Private Limited
SIDCO Electronic Complex
Rangreth Budgam 191132
Candidates who are unable to walk in for the interview and are meeting the above requirement can send their CV’s to email@example.com
Disclaimer by JK Chrome: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.