Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College Recruitment 2023 | Last Date: 30-06-2023
FMPHW Job Vacancy at Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College: Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Akhnoor has invited applications from eligible candidates for Engagement of Paramedical staff on an Academic Arrangement Basis, initially for a period of one year extendable up to a maximum of six years or till the selection is made in accordance with rules of Recruitment rules governing the respective posts, whichever is earlier. The detail is as under:
Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Recruitment 2023 – Overview
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Recruitment is below.
|Recruiting Body:||Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Akhnoor|
|No. of Posts:||01|
|Job Location:||Jammu, J&K|
|Salary:||As per rules|
|Employment Type:||Full Time (Contactual)|
Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Recruitment Dates to Consider
|Application Start Date||14 June 2023|
|Last Date||30 June 2023|
Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of Post||No. of Posts|
FMPHW Job Vacancy at Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|FMPHW||Matric with Diploma in multipurpose health worker course from any recognised institution.|
FMPHW Job Vacancy at Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College Selection Process
The selection of the candidate for the post shall be made by the Committee constituted by the Government for the said purpose & salary and age shall be as per S.O-364 of 2020, dated 27-11-2020.
Steps to Apply for FMPHW Job Vacancy at Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College
The applications must reach the office of the Principal, Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College, Akhnoor on or before 30th June 2023 until 04.00 PM. The incomplete applications in any respect shall be rejected without any Intimation.
Self Attested photocopies of the following documents are mandatory to be attached with the application:
- Domicile Certificate of J&K, Jammu.
- Matriculation (10th) marks certificate from a recognized institution.
- Multipurpose health worker course Marks Certificate from a recognized institution.
- Registration Certificate from J&K, Nursing Council.
- Category Certificate (updated).
- Experience Certificate if any.
- An affidavit duly attested by 1st Class Magistrate that the candidate is not active in Govt. Service.
FMPHW Job Vacancy at Govt. Ayurvedic Medical College Notification
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- CRC Srinagar Consultant Job Vacancy, Walk-in-interview on 5 Oct
- Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Assistant Professors Recruitment 2023, Walk-in-interview
- Northern Railway Recruitment Notification, Walk-in-interview at J&K & Firozpur
- IUST Teaching Saff Vacancy Recruitment 2023
- Govt. Polytechnic College Samba Guest Faculty Vacancy Recruitment 2023
- AAICLAS Vacancy Recruitment in Leh, Walk-in-interview
- J&K Rural Self Employment Training Institutes Society Job Vacancy Recruitment, Apply Online
- CRC Srinagar Vocational Instructor Job Vacancy, Details Here
- Composite Regional Centre Srinagar Job Vacancies, Walk-in-interview
- Air Force School Jammu Teachers & Clerk Job Vacancy