GMC and Its Associated Hospital Recruitment 2022 for 35 Jr. Grade Nurse and other posts
GMC and Its Associated Hospital Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited as per Performs from eligible candidates of Jammu Division only for engagement on Academic Arrangement Basis under SRO 24 (Now SO 364 dated 27.11.2020) against the following vacant posts in Govt. Medical College, Jammu & its Associated Hospitals against the newly created post for State Cancer Institute (SCI) at Super Specialty Hospital, Jammu for a period of one year extendable upto maximum of six years (One year at a time and further extension subject to good performance and conduct) or till the posts are filled on substantive basis in accordance with Rules of Recruitment governing the posts, whichever is earlier.
Vacancy Details of GMC and Its Associated Hospital Recruitment 2022:
1. Anaesthesia Asstt: 01 Post
2. Jr. Lab. Asstt.: 04 Posts
3. X-Ray Asstt: 03 Posts
4. Theatre Asstt.: 01 Post
5. Pharmacist: 02 Posts
6. Jr. Grade Nurse: 22 Posts
7. Physiotherapist: 01 Posts
8. ECG Tech: 01 Post
Eligibility criteria for GMC and Its Associated Hospital Recruitment 2022:
1. Anaesthesia Asstt: 10+2 with science or above with Diploma or Degree in Anaesthesia Technology course.
2. Jr. Lab. Asstt.: 10+2 with science or above with Diploma or Degree in MLT.
3. X-Ray Asstt: 10+2 with science or above with Diploma or Degree in X-Ray/ Radiology Course.
4. Theatre Asstt.: 10+2 with science or above with Diploma or Degree in Operation Theatre Technology Course.
5. Pharmacist: 10+2 with science or above with Diploma in Medical Assistant or Pharmacist trg.
6. Jr. Grade Nurse: Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery / BSc Nursing
7. Physiotherapist: 10+2 with Diploma or Degree in Physiotherapist.
8. ECG Tech: 10+2 or above with Diploma in ECG.
Where to Apply for GMC and Its Associated Hospital Recruitment 2022:
Application as per prescribed format should be deposited through registered/speed post / personally and should reach to the office of Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Government Medical College, Jammu by or before 16.05.2022.
Documents to be attached along with application form:
Date of Birth Certificate.
Qualification certificate (Academic & Technical). (Mark sheets of all years/semesters).
Category Certificate, if any.
Registration Certificate from J&K Para Medical Council.
Domicile Certificate of J&K.
Terms and conditions:
– Age at the time of application: Minimum: 18 years. Maximum: 63 years.
– The candidate should be domicile of J&K (UT).
– These appointments shall not entitle the appointee to any preferential claim for regularization/ regular appointment under normal process of selection/appointment.
– The services of an appointee under these rules shall be terminable before the expiry of the tenure of appointment with one month’s notice from either side.
– The number of posts can increase or decrease as per the requirement of the Institution without any further notice.
– The selection Committee reserves the right not to fill up any post in case Administrative exigency so demands.
– The provisions of the J&K Reservation Act and Rules made there-under shall govern the selections.
– Conditions of Service in the matter of discipline and conduct of appointee shall be governed by the Rules, regulations and orders in-vogue under the J&K Civil Services Rules.
– No weight-age shall be given to higher qualification other than the required.
– The application should be on A 4 size paper and all the entries in the application form should be in computer typed form (self attested), not hand written.
– Application form found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of applications shall be rejected without any prior notice to the applicant.
– Application form without Registration Certificate from J&K Para Medical Council shall be rejected out rightly.
– Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing material information shall render himself/ herself liable for criminal proceedings.
– No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application form e. 16.05.2022, even by post.
– Remuneration: In case of retired Government official, last pay drawn minus pension and commuted portion of pension, subject to minimum total emoluments (Including pension and commuted portion) being equal to the Revised basic pay corresponding to
– minimum of the pre-revised scale of the post as per SRO-93 dated: 15-04-2009 + Dearness Allowance. The Contractual appointment shall be done as per the instruction laid down in G.O. No. 528-JK (GAD) of 2021 dated 21.06.2021.
The application form can be downloaded from the website of GMC, Jammu i.e. http://www.gmcjammu.nic.in.
APPLICATION FORM: Download Here