Applications on plain paper are invited from all the eligible candidates (Domicile and Non-Domicile of J&K) for engagement as Professors and Associate Professors, on academic arrangement basis.
Vacancy details of GMC Kathua Recruitment 2022:
1. Professor: 13 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 24 Posts
The selection of the candidates for the advertised post shall be made by the Committee as provided
in relevant recruitment rules. The selection criteria for the advertisement posts shall be as under:
i) For Teaching Experience/Minimum required service: 60 Points
ii) For Research Publications: 30 Points
iii) For Higher Qualification (DM/MCh /DNB Superspeciality): 10 Points
Where to Apply for GMC Kathua Recruitment 2022:
The applications along with requisite documents (two sets) must reach the office of the Principal, Govt.
Medical College, Kathua by post or by hand on or before 18 April 2022 (4:00 PM). Applications sent
by any other mode shall not be entertained.
Documents Required: The candidate shall submit the (two sets) of copies of the following
documents with their applications:
1. Date of Birth Proof (10th Marks card/10th Diploma/Municipal Council)
2. MBBS Degree and MCI/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
3. Post Graduation Degree and MCI/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
4. MBBS Attempt Certificate and MBBS Internship Completion Certificate.
5. MBBS Marks Card All Profs. 1st to Final.
6. Experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority/lead of the Institution.
7. Professional publications, published in indexed/ national journals, as prescribed.
8. Higher Qualification Certificate (DM/MCh/DNB Superspeciality).
9. Affidavit duly attested from 1st class Magistrate stating that doctor is not in active Govt.
10. Category Certificate, If any.
11. Any other document, if required by selection committee during the process of recruitment.