GoDaddy Job Recruitment 2022: GoDaddy is looking for an Data Engineer at their Gurugram location. Eligble candidates can apply online through the below given official link.
Vacany details of GoDaddy Job Recruitment 2022:
Name of Post: Data Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical field
– Bachelor’s degree in CS or related technical field
– 4+ years of experience in data architecture and business intelligence
– 1+ years of experience in developing solutions in distributed technologies such as Hadoop, hive and spark
– Experience in delivering end to end solutions using AWS services – S3, RDS, Kinesis, Glue, Redshift, & EMR
– Experience in programming using Python, Java, or Scala
– Expert in data modelling, metadata management, and data quality
– SQL performance tuning
– Strong interpersonal and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities
– Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
– An ability to work in a fast-paced ambiguous environment where continuous innovation is occurring.
– Experience with a BI reporting tool
– Collaborate with our Business Analytics & data science teams, gathering requirements and delivering complete BI solutions
– Model data and metadata to support discovery, ad-hoc and pre-built reporting
Design and implement data pipelines using Hadoop, spark, and AWS services such as S3, RDS, Kinesis, Glue, Redshift, & EMR
– Partner with security, privacy, and legal teams to deliver solutions that comply to GoDaddy security and privacy policies
– Own the design, development, and maintenance of datasets our BA teams will use to drive key business decisions
– Develop and promote standard methodologies in data engineering, including scalability, reusability, maintainability, and usability.
– Tune and ensure compute performance by optimising queries, databases, files, tables, and processes
– Ensure data & report SLAs are met
– Analyse and solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
– Own continuous engineering operational excellence of the datasets that drive key business decisions
– Learn and understand a broad range of GoDaddy’s data resources and know when, how, and which to use and which not to use
– Keep up to date with advances in Big data technologies and run pilots to design the data architecture to scale with the increased data volume using AWS
– Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for datasets
– Triage many possible courses of action in a high-ambiguity environment, making use of both quantitative analysis and business judgment.