Google Job Vacancy, Work from Home: Google is hiring candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the position of Sustaining Operations Program Manager. Candidates can check Post details, Eligibility, Job responsibility and other related details below:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Google i.e., www.google.com under the “Jobs” option or directly apply through the official link available below in this article.
Quick Overview of Google Job Vacancy 2023
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Job Location:||India, Remote|
Google Job Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the Google Job Vacancy 2023:
Name of Posts:
- Sustaining Operations Program Manager
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Drive manufacturing operational readiness in the factory leveraging partner resources as well as ongoing efficiency and improvement across factories from ramp to end-of-line (EOL).
- Anticipate production and operational risk, communicate and mitigate work with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) to manage line bring-ups, qualification, material availability, and quality issues. Secure right level of capacity based on forecast and horizons.
- Work with original equipment manufacturers (OEM) partners to ensure performance goals for Quality, Turn Around Time (TAT), and Throughput (I/O/S) are met or exceeded from ramp to EOL.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams within Google and with partners to prepare for production ramp and product transitions. Lead meetings to communicate plans with cross-functional operations and demand planning. Adapt plans based on changing customer requirements.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- 5 years of experience in electronics or computer consumer hardware.
- Experience with manufacturing or operations in Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) management and Supply Chain Management.
Steps to Apply for Google Job Vacancy Recruitment 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Online Apply Link ➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS):
Q1. How to apply for Google Job Vacancy?
Ans. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of Google i.e., www.google.com under the “Jobs” option or directly apply through the official link available below in this article.
Q2. What is the Qualification required for Sustaining Operations Program Manager post in Google?
Ans. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience for the Sustaining Operations Program Manager post at Google.