GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
Office of the Superintendent Government Industrial Training Institute Udhampur
In pursuance to Joint Directorate of Skill Development Jammu’s letter No. JDSD/Estt-22/2021/2163-2190 Dated:-28-09-2021.
Applications on plain paper are invited from domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir UT (Udhampur District only) for engagement of following staff required under Normal Scheme on the Guest basis for the session 2021-22 only.
– Name of the Post: Guest Vocational Instructor (COPA)
– Minimum prescribed Qualification: B Voc Degree in Computer Science IT from AITCE/UGC Recognized University with one year experience in the relevant field. OR Post Graduate in Computer Science Computer Application /IT from UGC Recognized University or NIELIT B Level with one year experience in the relevant field. OR Bachelor in Computer Science/ Computer Application /IT. OR PGDCA from UGC recognized Univesity or NIELIT A Level with two-year experience in the relevant field. OR 03 years Diploma in Computer Science /IT from recognized Board Institute or relevant Advanced Diploma (Vocational) from DGT with two years experience in the relevant field OR NTC/NAC in COPA trade with three years experience in the relevant field.
– Essential Qualification: Relevant National Crat Instructor Certificate (NCIC) in any of the variants under DGT.
How to Apply: Applications on plain paper are invited from domiciled candidates of Jammu & Kashmir UT (Udhampur District only). The completed applications along with all requisite documents should reach the office of the Superintendent Govt. ITI Udhampur by 07-10-2021.
Official Website: http://itiudhampur.in
The candidate if engaged should follow below terms and conditions laid down under the scheme:-
1. Preference shall be given to the local candidate first.
2. The criteria for the engagement and remuneration to be paid shall be strictly followed as per different guidelines issued from time to time by the Directorate of Skill Development J&k.
3. The engagement period shall be of the academic year 2021-22 only.
4. The engagee shall have to execute an undertaking with the Department duly attested by Judicial Magistrate to the affect that He/she shall have no claim for permanent absorption on the basis of this engagement.
5. The services of the engagee shall be terminated without any prior notice whenever the engagement period expires/Non-performance of candidate/regular appointment by JKSSB/transfer made by the department whichever is earlier.
6. In case of Age bar/other, Govt recruitment rules shall be followed.