Great opportunity for the youth of J&K: Free of Cost Training in Hospitality Under Hunar Se Rozgar Tak Programme.
Eligibility: 8th or 10th Pass
Stipend to the certified trainees: Rs.1,500 to Rs.2,000/-
Age limit: 18 years and above
Where to Apply for Hunar Se Rozgar Tak Programme:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply on the prescribed form available in the Institute or can download it from the website or direct link to download is given below. The Last date for receiving application forms is 29-04-2022.
Important to Note:
1. Only those candidates who wish to join Hospitality Industry shall be given preference.
2. On the Job Training (OJT 240 Hrs) in Hotels / Restaurants is compulsory for enrolled trainees.
3. Candidates who have done previous courses under the same scheme are not eligible.
4. Selection of trainees shall be made on a first-come-first-serve basis.
5. The successful trainees with a minimum attendance of 80% will be paid a lump-sum stipend.
6. Free kitchen tool kit would be provided to the enrolled trainees under Multi Cuisine Cook
7. Conscious efforts shall be made to facilitate placement/self-employment to the certified
For further details contact:
Contact Numbers: +91-9419002973 / +91-7006600571 or 0194-2312234