Linking your PAN card with Aadhaar has been made mandatory for certain services, such as filing your income tax returns.
As per a recent directive from the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), the last date to link PAN with Aadhaar is 30 June 2021.
If you want to link your Aadhaar with your PAN card CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE.
If you have already linked your PAN Card with your Aadhaar Card, you can check the status both online as well as offline.
Two Ways to Check whether your PAN is Linked with Adhaar or not:
1. CHECK ONLINE
Simply Follow The Below Steps To Check The Status Of Your Pan Card Seeding With Aadhaar.
- Visit www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/aadhaarstatus
- Enter PAN and Aadhaar Number Click on ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’.
- The status of the linking is displayed on the next screen.
2. Through Income Tax Department’s SMS Facility
- To check the status of PAN-Aadhaar linking through SMS, the user needs to send an SMS to 567678 or 56161 in the following format:-
- UIDPAN < 12 digit Aadhaar number> < 10 digit Permanent Account Number>
- If the linking is successful, a message reading “Aadhaar…is already associated with PAN..in the ITD database. Thank you for using our services.”