IBM Jobs 2023: IBM is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Manager – Finance and Administration Delivery. Interested candidates can read below for details and apply online through the link available below:
Vacancy Details: IBM is looking for qualified candidates to fill up the position given below in the list:
- Assistant Manager – Finance and Administration Delivery
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- 0-2 years of experience in a software development and delivery role
- 0-2 years of experience in Cloud/DevOps engineering and/or Linux administration
- Familiar with at least one major public cloud provider or large scale private/hybrid cloud using container orchestration
- Familiar with a modern configuration management framework (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Production familiarity with one or more monitoring frameworks (Nagios, Prometheus, etc.)
- General scripting skills in at least one language (BASH, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Familiar with source control management such (git, subversion, etc.)
- Understanding of software development life cycle and delivery process
- Ability to manage multiple projects, while ensuring that commitments and timetables are met
- Ability to partner with internal stakeholders to design operational solutions
- Goal oriented, forward thinker that can provide solutions for complex technical problems.
How to Apply?
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
Online Apply Link ➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.