India Post has released the results of the Recruitment drive for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) online engagement, July, 2023. Candidates can check their results on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. The direct link and steps to check the result PDF have been given below. Interested candidates can click on the link to check the result
The registration process for India Post GDS 2023 ended on August 23. No exam was held for this recruitment drive and merit lists have been prepared on the basis of Class 10 board exam marks.
Overview of Recruitment
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about India Post Recruitment below.
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) |
[Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevaks]
|No. OF POSTS||30041 Posts|
|EMPLOYMENT TYPE||Full Time|
|JOB LOCATION||All Over India|
|SELECTION PROCESS||On the basis of marks obtained in 10th|
How to check India Post GDS Result 2023
- Visit the recruitment portal: indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Under “GDS 2023 Schedule-II”, go to “Shortlisted Candidates” and then click on the + icon.
- Select your state and then click on “Shortlisted Candidates”.
- The result PDF for your state will open.
- Check your result using the registration number.
Eligible and Interested Candidates Can Download the Official Notification and Apply Online Below
|☛ Download Official Notification | Download PDF|
|☛ India Post Recruitment 2023 Result: Download HERE|