India Post Recruitment 2023: India Post released the official notification to recruit 1899 candidates for various vacancies under the sports quota. The vacancies will be filled for the post of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Eligible and interested can apply online on the official website from 10.11.2023 to 09.12.2023. Before applying for the recruitment, candidates must carefully read the Indian Post Office Sports Person 2023 notification and ensure their eligibility.
Interested candidates can download the official notification from the official website of India Post. The notification contains all the details related to recruitment.
The complete details has been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about India Post Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|No. of Posts:||1899|
|Post Name||Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – Rs.81,100/-|
|Job Location:||All India|
Online applications are invited from meritorious sportspersons who fulfill other eligibility conditions, such as age, educational and other qualifications, etc., for recruitment to the vacancies in the following Group ‘C’ posts:
- Postal Assistant – 598 Posts
- Sorting Assistant – 143 posts
- Postman – 585 Posts
- Mail Guard – 03 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 570 Posts
Total Posts = 1899.
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Recruitment
All interested aspirants should be well-versed with the eligibility criteria of India Post Recruitment 2023 to avoid rejection of their applications. The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification. Candidates can refer to the official notification to know the details of the India Post Recruitment 2023 Eligibility criteria.
1. For the posts of Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Knowledge of working on computer.
2. For the posts of Postman / Mail Guard:
- 12th standard pass from a recognized Board.
- Should have passed the local language of the concerned Postal Circle or Division as one of the subjects in 10th standard or above,
- Knowledge of working on Computer.
- Valid license to drive two–wheeler or Light Motor Vehicle (For the post of Postman only). Persons with Benchmark Disability are exempted from the possession of license.
3. For the posts of Multi Tasking Staff:
10th standard pass from a recognized Board.
Relaxation in the upper age limit of five (5) years shall be allowed in each case. In addition, relaxation in the upper age limit of five (5) years shall be allowed only to candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) in each case. Accordingly, a total of 10 years of age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST only.
- Sportspersons who have represented a State or the Country in the National or International competition in any of the sports/games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
- Sportspersons who have represented their university in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports/games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
- Sportspersons who have represented the State School teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the sports/games mentioned in para 7 of the notification.
- Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only)
- Women candidates, Transgender candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS) are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through UPI, Net Banking, Credit / Debit Cards, etc.
Salary of India Post Recruitment 2023
1. Postal Assistant – Level 4 (Rs 25,500 – Rs.81,100)
2. Sorting Assistant – Level 4 (Rs 25,500 – Rs.81,100)
3. Postman – Level 3 (Rs 21,700 – Rs.69,100)
4. Mail Guard – Level 3 (Rs 21,700 – Rs.69,100)
5. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Level 1 (Rs 18,000 – Rs.56,900)
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online mode giving the order of preference for both cadres (i.e. Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard and Multi Tasking Staff) as well as Postal Circles.
- Visit the official website of DOPS Sports Recruitment at dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in.
- Click on Application Stage 1 and fill in the details.
- Go to the next step of Application Stage 2 and fill in the details.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form.
- Once the application is submitted, download the confirmation page.
- Take a print of the same for further use.
The Notification comprises details like application dates, eligibility, selection process, admit card, and so on. Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
Official Notification PDF➠➠➠ Download PDF
Candidates can check the important dates in the India Post Notification 2023 PDF.
- Application Start Date: 10.11.2023
- Last Date: 09.12.2023
- Last Date for online fee payment: 09.12.2023
- Date for Correction Window: 10.12.2023 to 14.12.2023
Apply Online Link
To apply for India Post Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the Indian Post Office website in the careers webpage under the current openings section i.e. https://dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in/ from 10.11.2023 to 09.12.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
Online Apply Link➠➠➠ APPLY ONLINE
India Post Selection Process
India Post Office may follow the following process to select the candidates:
1. Merit List
2. Medical Examination & Document Verification
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What is the official website of the India Post Recruitment?
Ans. The official website of the India Post Recruitment is dopsportsrecruitment.in.
Q. How many vacancies are available in the India Post Recruitment official Notification?
Ans. The total no. of vacancies published in 1899 Notification are India Post.
Q. What is the last date to apply for India Post Recruitment 2023?
Ans. As per the official notification, the last date to apply for India Post Recruitment is 09/12/2023.
Q. What is the selection criteria for India Post Recruitment 2023?
Ans. As mentioned in the official notification the criteria for selection is Merit List, Medical examination and DV.
Q. What is the mode of Application for the India Post Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online as mentioned in the official notification through the link given in the article.
Q. How can I download the official notification released for India Post Sports Quota Recruitment by India Post?
Ans. You can download the official notification of India Post Sports Quota Recruitment released by India Post via direct link given in this article.
Q. How to Apply for India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
Ans. As mentioned in the official notification released by India Post, interested and eligible candidates can apply through the direct link given in this article.
Q. What is the salary for India Post Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
Ans. As per the official notification, the salary will be Rs 18,000 – Rs.81,100/- for India Post Sports Quota Recruitment.
Q. What is the eligibility for India Post Sports Quota Recruitment?
Ans. The eligibility for India Post Sports Quota Recruitment, as per the official notification released by India Post is 10th pass.