India Security Press Recruitment 2023 | Posts: 108 | Last Date: 31.07.2023
India Security Press Recruitment 2023: A recent notification has been released through Employment News, announcing multiple vacancies for Jr. Technician & Welfare Officer Posts. Interested individuals with ITI/Diploma qualifications have a great opportunity to apply for these current job openings and advance their careers in SPMCIL Nashik.
India Security Press Recruitment 2023
The Indian Security Press Recruitment 2023 notification and the application online link will be accessible from 01.07.2023 at www.ispnasik.spmcil.com. Eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications online. The deadline for application submission is 31.07.2023. Those interested in these Current Note Press Nashik Jobs can apply starting from 01.07.2023.
India Security Press Recruitment 2023 – Overview
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Recruiting Body:||India Security Press|
|No. of Posts:||108|
|Job Location:||Nashik India|
|Salary:||Rs. 18,780/- to Rs. 1,03,000/-|
India Security Press Recruitment Dates to Consider
|Application Start Date||01.07.2023|
India Security Press Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
India Security Press Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
There is No Applicable Fee.
India Security Press Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
- Applicants should possess ITI/ Diploma in a relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (as on 31-07-2023)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age (Welfare Officer at A-2) : 30 Years
- Maximum Age for (Jr Technician at W-1): 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For More Details Refer the Notification
India Security Press Recruitment 2023 Salary
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Welfare Officer||Rs. 29740 to Rs.103000|
|Jr. Technician||Rs. 18780 to Rs.67390|
Steps to Apply for India Security Press Recruitment 2023
- Go to official website ispnasik.spmcil.com.
- Click on Career, find & click on correct notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- Submit the application form.
|☛ Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link (Active) | CLICK HERE|
|☛ Download Official Notification PDF Download: CLICK HERE|
|☛ Official Website: www.ispnasik.spmcil.com|
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- Northern Railway Recruitment Notification, Walk-in-interview at J&K & Firozpur
- Department of Women and Child Development Jobs Recruitment 2023 for 47 Posts
- WAPCOS Limited Engineers Recruitment 2023, Apply for 140 posts
- Cook cum Caretaker Vacancy Recruitment at BMEL Delhi
- 119 Group C Posts, BEML Vacancy Recruitment 2023 Notification
- PGCIL Field Supervisor Jobs Notification 2023, Direct Apply Link Here
- AAICLAS Vacancy Recruitment in Leh, Walk-in-interview
- ICMR-NIE Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-1 Job Recruitment, Apply Online for 47 Posts
- RCF Advisor Recruitment, Check Eligibility and Email your CV
- National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2023, Apply Online for 48 Posts
About India Security Press (ISP):
The India Security Press is a government press is a subsidiary of the Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Limited (SPMCIL), a public undertaking of the Indian government. The company is charged with the task of printing passports, visas, postage stamps, post cards, inland letters, envelopes, non-postal adhesives, court fees, fiscal, and Hundi stamps in the country.
The press is located near Nashik city in Maharashtra state of India. (Source Wikipedia)