Recruitment 2023 | Posts | Last Date:
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023: Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in July 2024 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Ground Duty (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for NCC Special Entry Scheme (For flying branch).
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023
INVITES MEN AND WOMEN FROM INDIAN CITIZENS AS PER CITIZENSHIP ACT 1955 TO BE A PART OF THE INDIAN AIR FORCE AS COMMISSIONED OFFICERS IN FLYING AND GROUND DUTY (TECHNICAL AND NON-TECHNICAL) BRANCHES. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL OPEN ON 01 JUN 2023 (11:00 AM) AND CLOSE ON 30 JUN 2023 (05:00PM) THROUGH https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in OR https://afcat.cdac.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 – Overview
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Recruiting Body:||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Last Date:||30 JUN 2023|
|Salary:||Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/-|
IAF Recruitment Dates to Consider
|Application Start Date||01 JUN 2023|
|Last Date||30 JUN 2023|
|Examination date||25th, 26th and 27th Aug 2023|
IAF Recruitment Vacancy Details 2023
IAF Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
Online testing will be conducted for AFCAT entry at various centers. Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) as an examination fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay. Details of conduct of exam, examination centers and mode of payment are available in the notification
IAF Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
- Flying Branch – Graduate Degree (Three year course) in any discipline with minimum 60% Marks and 50% Marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level. OR BE/ BTech Degree (Four years course) with minimum 60% marks and 50% Marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.
- Ground Duty (Technical) Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics/ Mechanical) – Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% Marks each in Physics & Mathematics and a minimum of 04 years Degree Graduation/ Integrated Post-Graduation qualification in Engineering/ Technology.
Ground Duty (Non-Technical) Branch:
- Weapon Systems (WS) Branch – Graduation with minimum 03 years degree course in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent OR BE/ B.Tech degree (04 years course) from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent.
- Administration and Logistics – Graduate Degree (minimum three years degree course) in any discipline with 60% Marks or equivalent qualification.
- Accounts – B.Com Degree/ BBA/ CA with minimum 60% Marks or equivalent qualification.
- Education – 10+2 Pass and Post-Graduation with 50% marks in any discipline including integrated courses offering PG (Single degree without permission to exit and lateral entry) and with 60% marks in Graduation in any discipline.
- Meteorology – 10+2 Pass and B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent or 04 years Graduation in Engineering/ Technology discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent in relevant streams.
- NCC Special Entry (Flying Branch) – Graduate Degree (03 years course) in any discipline with minimum 60% Marks and 50% Marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level. OR BE/ BTech Degree (04 years course) with minimum of 60% marks and 50% Marks each in Maths & Physics at 10+2 level.
Candidate should have acquired NCC Air Wing Senior Division ‘C’ certificate. The validity of the certificate is two years from the date of issue. The written exam is exempted for NCC Special Entry candidates and they will be directly called for AFSB testing at one of the AFSB centres.
- Flying Branch (AFCAT and NCC Entry) – 20 to 24 years i.e. candidate should be born between 02 July 2000 to 01 July 2004 (both days inclusive).
- Ground Duty (Technical and Non Technical) Branch – 20 to 26 years i.e. candidate should be born between 02 July 1998 to 01 July 2004 (both days inclusive).
IAF Recruitment 2023 Salary
IAF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The Selection Process for IAF Recruitment 2023 includes the following Stages-
Candidates whose applications are submitted by due date will be called for AFCAT on either 25th, 26th and 27th August 2023 at one of the examination centres. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of AFCAT will be called for Stage-1, Stage-2 & Flying Branch tests at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysuru, Gandhinagar, Varanasi and Guwahati. Thereafter, Medical examination will be conducted at AFCME, New Delhi or IAM Bengaluru. Candidates who qualify in all respects will be shortlisted by the final merit list depending upon available vacancies under branches/ sub-branches.
|☛ Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link (Active) | CLICK HERE|
|☛ Download Official Notification PDF Download: CLICK HERE|
|☛ Official Website: https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in|
Follow Us On:
|JK Chrome App (Fastest Updates)||Download Link|
|JK Chrome Telegram Group (Fast Updates)||Telegram Group|
|Follow on Google News||Google News|
|Like Facebook Page|
|Follow on LinkedIn|
|Follow on Twitter|
|Follow on Instagram|
More For You:
- ICMR NIRT Job Vacancy Recruitment 2023 for 73 Posts
- SAI Junior Consultants Vacancy Recruitment 2023
- Northern Railway Recruitment Notification, Walk-in-interview at J&K & Firozpur
- Department of Women and Child Development Jobs Recruitment 2023 for 47 Posts
- WAPCOS Limited Engineers Recruitment 2023, Apply for 140 posts
- Cook cum Caretaker Vacancy Recruitment at BMEL Delhi
- 119 Group C Posts, BEML Vacancy Recruitment 2023 Notification
- PGCIL Field Supervisor Jobs Notification 2023, Direct Apply Link Here
- AAICLAS Vacancy Recruitment in Leh, Walk-in-interview
- ICMR-NIE Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant-1 Job Recruitment, Apply Online for 47 Posts