Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2024: The Indian Army has released the Indian Army JAG 33rd Course Notification 2023, announcing the JAG Entry Scheme 33rd Course (OCT 2024) for both men and women. With 8 positions available, this Short Service Commission (NT) Course offers an excellent career path for aspiring legal professionals.
The application process for the Indian Army JAG Entry 33rd Course Recruitment 2023 is open from 30th October 2023, and candidates can submit their Indian Army JAG Entry 33rd Course Online Form online until 28th November 2023.
Quick Overview of Indian Army JAG Course 2024
The complete details has been notified along with the release of the official Notification. To know the details about Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2023, go through the below overview table.
|No. of Posts:||08 Posts|
|Course Name||JAG Entry Scheme 33rd Course (OCT 2024) Short Service Commission (NT) Course for Law Graduates (Men and Women)|
|Last Date:||28th November 2023|
|Salary:||56,100 – 2,18,200/-|
|Selection Process:||Shortlisting of Applications|
|Job Location:||All India|
Important Dates Indian Army JAG Course
|Application Start Date||30th October 2023|
|Last Date||28th November 2023|
Indian Army JAG Recruitment Vacancy Details
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2024
The required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification, age limit etc have been listed below as per Recruitment Notification.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|JAG Entry Scheme 33rd Course (OCT 2024)||Minimum 55% aggregate marks in their LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10 plus 2) examination. CLAT PG 2023 Score is mandatory for all candidates (including LLM qualified and LLM appearing candidates) who apply for courses starting in a particular year. The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/ State. Candidate should College/ University recognized by Bar Council of India.|
21 to 27 years as of 01 Jul 2024 (Born not earlier than 2nd July 1997 and not later than 1st July 2003); both dates inclusive.
Steps to Apply for Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2024
Applications will only be accepted online on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations are not required, if already registered on
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Then click ‘Apply’ shown against the Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course.
- A page of ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill in details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling in details on the last segment, you will move to the page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application to edit any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after the final closure of the online application on the last day.
Cost of Training
The entire cost of training at OTA is at the Government’s expense. In case the Lady/Gentlemen cadet is withdrawn from the training academy due to reasons other than medical grounds or reasons not beyond his/her control, he/she will be liable to refund the cost of training @ ₹ 16260/- (as of 2023) and as notified from time to time per week (for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officers Training Academy, Chennai/Cadet Training Wing). The cost of training is borne by the State and will be recovered from cadets withdrawing for personal reasons.
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Aspirants can find all the necessary details in the Indian Army JAG 33rd Course Notification 2023, which outlines the eligibility criteria, selection process, and other vital information. If you are enthusiastic about contributing your legal expertise to the nation’s defense, the Indian Army JAG Entry 2024 is the platform to kickstart your journey.
Candidates must check the Recruitment Notification PDF before applying for the posts by using the direct link below or from the official website.
|Official Notification PDF➠➠➠||DOWNLOAD PDF|
Indian Army JAG 2024 Apply Online Link
To apply for Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2023, eligible candidates need to submit their online application through the official website or the direct link given in the article. The online registration process for the Recruitment started on 30th October 2023 and the last date to apply is 28th November 2023. It is important to apply before the last date to avoid any issues. We have provided the direct link to apply online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
Indian Army JAG Recruitment 2024 Salary
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rupees)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||56,100 – 1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B||61,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12 A||1,21,200 – 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13||1,30,600 – 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 A||1,39,600 – 2,17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200 – 2,18,200|
Indian Army JAG Selection Process
- Shortlisting of Applications – After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to candidates via their email. After allotment of the Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates will undergo SSB at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Jalandhar (PB).
- Candidates will be put through two two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in stage I will be returned on the same day
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued a joining letter for training in the order of merit.
More Govt Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the age limit for Indian Army JAG Entry 33rd Course 2024?
Applicants should be between 21 and 27 years old as of 1st July 2024, born between 2nd July 1997 and 1st July 2003.
What is the educational qualification required for Indian Army JAG Entry Course?
Candidates need a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in their LLB degree, and a CLAT PG score is mandatory for all applicants, along with eligibility for registration with the Bar Council of India/ State.
How many vacancies are available in the Indian Army JAG Entry 33rd Course Notification 2024?
There are a total of 8 vacancies, with 4 for men and 4 for women.