Indigo Manager Job Vacancy: Indigo is looking for eligible candidates for the post of Manager – Revenue Management at their Gurgaon location.
Interested candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Indigo at jobs.goindigo.in or directly apply via the Apply link below given below:
Quick Overview of Indigo Manager Job Vacancy
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|Job Location:||Gurgaon, HR, India|
Indigo Manager Job Vacancy Details 2023
Quick overview, of the Posts mentioned in the official notification of the Indigo Manager Job Vacancy:
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Manager – Revenue Management||Masters / Graduation in Applied Economics / Data Science / Comp Science / Statistics|
Steps to Apply for Indigo Manager Job Vacancy Recruitment 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
- Analysing large datasets using statistical models and OR techniques to identify trends, patterns, and insights related to pricing, demand, and revenue
- Developing and implementing predictive models to forecast demand on leg and OD, optimize inventory and pricing, and maximize revenue, trend analysis, product wise etc.
- Maintaining and upgrading the in-house revenue management system algorithms, UI and database.
- Conceptualising and Leading large RM green field projects and process automation
- Maintaining the databases, creating data visualizations and reports to communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders, RM leadership
- Conducting experiments and A/B tests to evaluate the impact of pricing changes and other revenue-related initiatives
- Continuously monitoring and adjusting pricing and inventory strategies to maximize revenue and profitability
- Supervising a team of data scientists and analysts, providing guidance, and ensuring the successful execution of revenue management projects
- Staying up-to-date with the latest data science tools, techniques, and technologies to improve revenue management processes.
- Handling External and internal information requirements on a regular as well as ad-hoc basis
- Cross-function collaboration including Revenue Management, Network Planning, Sales, and finance teams align revenue strategies with broader business goals.
- Establishing and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) related to revenue growth, Load Factor, RASK, target allocation etc.
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More Private Jobs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How to apply for Indigo Manager Job Vacancy?
Ans. Interested candidates are required to apply online through the official website of Indigo at jobs.goindigo.in or directly apply via the Apply link below given in this article.