Infosys Job Vacancy 2023: Infosys is looking for eligible candidates for the following Posts for their Mysore location. Candidates can check all related details below.
Interested candidtes are required to apply online through the official website of Infosys i.e, career.infosys.com or through the below given link.
Quick Overview of Infosys Job Vacancy 2023
To offer you a quick overview, we have listed the key information about Recruitment below.
|SALARY||As per company rules|
Infosys Jobs Vacancy Details 2023
|Process Executive – Customer Service Representative||B.Com/M.Com/BBM/BBA|
Steps to Apply for Infosys Job Vacancy 2023
☛ All eligible and interested applicants must submit an online application via the official website or the via APPLY LINK provided below.
☛ Online registration is required for all candidates. Applications must only be submitted online.
|Online Apply Link➠➠➠||APPLY ONLINE|
• Good knowledge and relevant experience on Direct taxation process and clauses. Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers’ issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
• Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
• Excellent verbal, written communication, interpretation and active listening skills
• Ability to quickly and efficiently assimilate process knowledge.
• Effective probing & analysing skills and capable of doing a multi-tasking of voice & data entry.
• Should be comfortable working from office.
• Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time.
• Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
Knowledge & Skills Required
Should have good command and Fluency over English and Hindi + Any other regional language will be added advantage.
Disclaimer: Readers are recommended to make all enquiries and seek appropriate advice before acting on any Job Posts published in this portal. Any subscriber sending money, incurring any expenses or entering into any commitment in relation to any Job Post published in this portal, shall do so entirely at his/ her discretion, intelligence and risk.
More Private Jobs